Celebrity Excursions

waverleycruiser

Can anyone tell me if there is an easy way to view the excursions on a Celebrity trip? We're finding that viewing them online through 'my celebrity' very labourious. Every time we select an excursion, then expand it to read the full details, when we then go back to the original listing we have to re-query the whole thing again! Is there a separate booklet perhaps or a spreadsheet?

Maybe we're being dim but any help would be appreciated!

Edited by waverleycruiser

Your right, its a pain.

On some of my upcoming cruises I am coming in with a lot of OBC so last weekend I was checking out some shore excursion options. It seemed every time I selected a new port to check-out the tours, it took me back to Alaska. :confused:

Your right, its a pain.

On some of my upcoming cruises I am coming in with a lot of OBC so last weekend I was checking out some shore excursion options. It seemed every time I selected a new port to check-out the tours, it took me back to Alaska. :confused:

Lets hope" Cruisestitch" can help us both!

Go to the Celebrity Home Page

Go to On board Experiences

Go to Shore Excursions

You should see a box saying "Need more information about our excursions?" and then a clickable box saying "download Shore and Land Excursion Brochure"

Then there should come a pop up box asking you to select your ship and sail date and instruction for how to download your brochure

Go to the Celebrity Home Page

Go to On board Experiences

Go to Shore Excursions

You should see a box saying "Need more information about our excursions?" and then a clickable box saying "download Shore and Land Excursion Brochure"

Then there should come a pop up box asking you to select your ship and sail date and instruction for how to download your brochure

Brilliant - thanks for your help. Your instructions didn't quite match what I was seeing on the Celebrity web page here in the UK, but once I'd gone to the .com URL all made sense! Taking a long time to load though!

Can anyone tell me if there is an easy way to view the excursions on a Celebrity trip? We're finding that viewing them online through 'my celebrity' very labourious. Every time we select an excursion, then expand it to read the full details, when we then go back to the original listing we have to re-query the whole thing again! Is there a separate booklet perhaps or a spreadsheet?

Maybe we're being dim but any help would be appreciated!

If you don't want to print everything out or do the PDF, I have found that opening the excursion's information in a new browser tab prevents it from resetting the main page. :o

If you don't want to print everything out or do the PDF, I have found that opening the excursion's information in a new browser tab prevents it from resetting the main page. :o
That is the way I like to do it also.

For example, let's say I am looking at the page that lists all the excursions for Juneau, Alaska.

If I wanted to look at the detailed information for

Discover the Mendenhall Glacier JU72

I would right click on the link for that particular excursion and open it in a new tab.

That way I still have my entire original list of all the Juneau excursions accessible as well, and can switch back and forth between them.

This is an easy way to compare the detailed descriptions for 3 or 4 excursions you are considering, by opening each one in a separate tab.

Then if you want to save, or print out any of the individual excursions, that is easy to do as well, without having to download or print the entire brochure.

I can tell you Celebrity Excursions have stepped it up in a great way. We were in Australia/New Zealand and were so pleased on the quality and depth of the on board excursion.

We are one to go on our way and were blown away and amazed with Celebrity on the quality and depth on their ship board excursions.

Can anyone tell me if there is an easy way to view the excursions on a Celebrity trip?
Opening them in tabs as suggested really is the easiest way.

But if you have a large screen and want to compare 2 or more excursions, you can also open them in separate windows and view them side by side.

I can tell you Celebrity Excursions have stepped it up in a great way. We were in Australia/New Zealand and were so pleased on the quality and depth of the on board excursion.

We are one to go on our way and were blown away and amazed with Celebrity on the quality and depth on their ship board excursions.

In October last we finally had a tour with the sticker people that had a decent lunch ( Syracuse from Catania) so you may be right. It still seems difficult though to marry the quality for cost of many of celebrities tours to those that are available independently. I think that they still have some way to go before the roll calls are not full of people arranging their own tours.

I found it very difficult, switching back and forth. So I printed out the pdf, haha 126 pages later it finished printing.

:confused: What did you find difficult about switching?

It only takes a click of the mouse (or touch pad) each time.

Or just print out the excursions that look interesting to you, instead of the entire pdf file.

Well, at least you have them all printed out now.

If you plan to keep on doing it that way for future cruises, do let us know what kind of paper and ink you use so we can buy stock in those companies. :D

Edited by varoo

:confused: What did you find difficult about switching?

It only takes a click of the mouse (or touch pad) each time.

Or just print out the excursions that look interesting to you, instead of the entire pdf file.

Well, at least you have them all printed out now.

If you plan to keep on doing it that way for future cruises, do let us know what kind of paper and ink you use so we can buy stock in those companies. :D

I am sight impaired.

We usually try to do private tours, but on our cruise last month we found it easier and more convenient to use Celebrity. Could not have been more pleased. And in November there was no way I was going to make the trip

to Marrakech except on the Celebrity tour.

Thing is, what if you want to buy an excursion and it will not let you?:rolleyes:

I want to see if it works.....nope. Have tried several times. Clicking on

the tour I want to do and you are supposed to be able to move it into

your cart:rolleyes:.......impossible.

Actually, I have a large OBC so will book after I board the ship. I didn't

realize the site is still a PITA:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Is there anyway to book excursions before cruise and use OBC's?

Nope, there is not.......that is why they are called OBC.....on board

credits....they need to be used while you are on board;):)

That is the way I like to do it also.

For example, let's say I am looking at the page that lists all the excursions for Juneau, Alaska.

If I wanted to look at the detailed information for

Discover the Mendenhall Glacier JU72

I would right click on the link for that particular excursion and open it in a new tab.

That way I still have my entire original list of all the Juneau excursions accessible as well, and can switch back and forth between them.

This is an easy way to compare the detailed descriptions for 3 or 4 excursions you are considering, by opening each one in a separate tab.

Then if you want to save, or print out any of the individual excursions, that is easy to do as well, without having to download or print the entire brochure.

Now why didn't I think of that - thanks!