First time on Princess, wine and suite questions

DB605

Very much looking forward to our first experience of Princess specifically Caribbean Princess in July.

Have done a fair bit of research but just a couple of items i'm hoping some of the regulars could help out on.

Wine lists? Are there any hidden lists in some of the specialty venues as i've only spotted a couple of Champagnes, one Port and one Dessert wine on the general lists posted in various corners of the internet. Rather attached to these varieties and would much prefer to buy onboard than cart a selection with me.

As for the Suite extras can anyone suggest the most appropriate person to speak to on the ship regarding whats available as certain lines don't volunteer such information beyond the flyer and expect you to be fully versed in everything?

Thanks in advance:)

As for the Suite extras can anyone suggest the most appropriate person to speak to on the ship regarding whats available as certain lines don't volunteer such information beyond the flyer and expect you to be fully versed in everything?

Thanks in advance:)

There will be a letter in your suite outlining what perks are yours for booking a suite. There is no concierge to ask but guest services can be called if you have a question about anything. You will get a complimentary dinner on your first night at a specialty restaurant if your cruise is 5 nights or longer.

The Specialty restaurants do have their own wine lists with expanded selections of Champagne. Can't recall off the top of my head about Sweet Wines, but I think that they do have more of those as well. Not a wide selection, mind you. Sabatini's tends to be very Italian, so you might finds a few Moscatos and perhaps a couple of Ports. If Sweet Wines are your "thing" and you are particular, it wouldn't hurt to bring on board a single 750ml bottle. Unless you drink a whole lot of it, that should keep you satisfied after dinner for several meals.

Caribbean Princess has Window Suites...no balcony, but they do have all the full suite perks. they do not have the curtain that seperates the sleeping area from the sitting area and they do not have a wet bar area.

Edited by dorisis