Escape Haven - Which deck would you book?

albertamom

I've never cruised in the Haven on one of the large ships (am looking forward to our first Haven stay on the Jewel). I'm considering booking the Escape.

Can the Haven experts out there tell me which deck they would book and why? I'm excited to hear your thoughts! :)

I've never cruised in the Haven on one of the large ships (am looking forward to our first Haven stay on the Jewel). I'm considering booking the Escape.

Can the Haven experts out there tell me which deck they would book and why? I'm excited to hear your thoughts! :)

I would book 17 only because I do not want to be right under the sun deck. I know some like 18 because of the restaurant, but again ... the sun deck is on 19 ....

I would book 17 only because I do not want to be right under the sun deck. I know some like 18 because of the restaurant, but again ... the sun deck is on 19 ....

I wondered about that because of noise from the deck chairs above. Would you worry about Deck 17 cabins under the restaurant for the same reason?

We booked on the port side of 17. We did not want to be below the sundeck even though we have stayed below it in the Epic and it wasn't an issue. However, I think more people will use the sundeck on the Escape because of the hot tubs.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk