So....how do YOU keep your champagne...

JNLROSE

from going flat while on board??????? :D I've read where some people keep theirs for a whole week :eek: with plastic in the top, others place a spoon in the bottle :confused: , what do YOU do? The only reason I ask is we NEVER have any leftover to keep!!! :p

I can honestly say I've never had a problem trying to keep champagne from going flat. My problem is it seems to disappear from the bottle too fast!:eek: I'd love to know what causes this.:D

Terri

Probably the heat in the tropics, evaporation. :)

On most occasions DH and I just drink the entire bottle,in one night.Not really hard to do.Neither one of us gets drunk just feel calm and relaxed.

My wine in the dinning room is a different story.Usually drink two glasses and save the rest for the next day.On 12 night cruise I only had 2 bottles.As we did have our own champagne and the various parties that we attended it worked out just great!

Who woke you guys up?????

Darn cat! :mad: Why she has to eat at 4:00 AM I'll never know.

And, why would I want a champagne stopper when I can preserve my champagne even better with the wine saver corks? ;)

It isn't the champagne that goes flat on me onboard -- it doesn't last long enough for that.

It is all the fresh fruit that is artfully arrangd on a plater when we arrive. How can I do justice to all that fruit when I am stuffed from the dining room?

I even shed a few tears on the last cruise because I let one of my chocolate dipped strawberries go to waste.

love

joan

Archived