Chance

gpg306

We are wanting to do a cruise on the Enchantment departing February 23, 2015. I am wondering if I should take a chance and wait until Monday to book this cruise. I am not happy with the present bait and switch sale. Just looking to see what will happen after midnight. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

I am a diamond member with 12 cruises, just a little back ground info.

GPG306

We are wanting to do a cruise on the Enchantment departing February 23, 2015. I am wondering if I should take a chance and wait until Monday to book this cruise. I am not happy with the present bait and switch sale. Just looking to see what will happen after midnight. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

I am a diamond member with 12 cruises, just a little back ground info.

GPG306

That sailing is on the Going, Going, Gone sale starting Monday. Insides for $249.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Don't even understand the flyer.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Forums mobile app

What don't you understand? The ships & dates listed have cabin categories that are not selling well...only those categories are on "sale"...

Price is per person? Or total for cabin. If its per person is worse than their Bogus Sale, I mean Bogo Sale.

Just read the terms, prices per person.

Terms and Conditions: Going, Going, Gone is valid for new individual bookings only. Offer is not combinable with any promotional offers or discounts with the exception of Crown & Anchor benefits and NextCruise Onboard Booking Bonus. A valid Crown & Anchor Society

membership number is required to book any sailing during the Crown & Anchor preview day and must accompany any reservation or will be cancelled or not honored at the discretion of Royal Caribbean. Offer ends on the date stated above at 11:59pm ET. Prices are per person,

cruise only, based on double occupancy, in U.S. or Canadian dollars as noted. Offer is only available on sailings and categories listed above. Pricing is best available for above listed categories, excluding deluxe accommodations. This offer is based on stateroom availability and

may be withdrawn without notice. Governmental departure taxes and fees are additional. Taxes and Fees are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain restrictions may apply. Features vary by ship. ©2015 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships’ registry: The Bahamas

Brilliance of the Seas® is operated by RCL (UK) Ltd., a subsidiary of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. 14036808 • 01/29/2015.

Couldn't see terms on cellphone, but I see its per person, so another terrible sale.

I haven't been checking prices so I've got nothing to compare it with but traditionally the last minute pricing has been pretty good.