Haven room service question

Selluks

I booked a Haven cabin and have the UDP from the last promo. I heard you can have food from specialty restaurants delivered to your room. Is that correct? Would I be able to ask my butler to have a meal from Cagneys or wherever in my room at like 7pm waiting for me when I got back from port?

I have the Haven spa room and for some reason I really want to come back to my room get in the hot tub and eat a steak or something. It's my vacation/honeymoon don't judge me. :D

I booked a Haven cabin and have the UDP from the last promo. I heard you can have food from specialty restaurants delivered to your room. Is that correct? Would I be able to ask my butler to have a meal from Cagneys or wherever in my room at like 7pm waiting for me when I got back from port?

I have the Haven spa room and for some reason I really want to come back to my room get in the hot tub and eat a steak or something. It's my vacation/honeymoon don't judge me. :D

Absolutely. We do it all the time. The butler is usually the most important person on the ship when we cruise.

Absolutely. We do it all the time. The butler is usually the most important person on the ship when we cruise.

Awesome! We are also going to see the Illusionairum. I heard the food is so so at that show. I will have to ask for something tasty to be waiting for us when we return to our cabin.

Heck, I would judge you worse if you did not do it.

I would call my butler as soon as I arrived back on the ship, on the brow deck an order then. By the time you got up to the cabin, washed your face and hands, sit down and sip on a cold one, there will be a knock on the door with the food of your desires....

Enjoy the benefits of the Haven/Suite life, and all that comes with it. :cool:

We will be doing that in April... :)

Heck, I would judge you worse if you did not do it.

I would call my butler as soon as I arrived back on the ship, on the brow deck an order then. By the time you got up to the cabin, washed your face and hands, sit down and sip on a cold one, there will be a knock on the door with the food of your desires....

Enjoy the benefits of the Haven/Suite life, and all that comes with it. :cool:

We will be doing that in April... :)

I have a Haven spa suite on the 3 day for the escape. All these Haven related forums are getting me excited. I wish there was a haven subcategory that would be really cool where they could put all the Haven posts.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

All these Haven related forums are getting me excited. I wish there was a haven subcategory that would be really cool where they could put all the Haven posts.

Should we make it like the real Haven where you have to show your keycard to post? :cool:

This will not qualify for the UDP as this is classified as room service. Same for ordering a bar drink with the UBP and having it delivered. It is in the terms and conditions. I also have looked (wife and I cruise 3-4 times per year in a suite, always with the UDP)

UPNYGuy

Edited by UPNYGuy

This will not qualify for the UDP as this is classified as room service. Same for ordering a bar drink with the UBP and having it delivered. It is in the terms and conditions. I also have looked (wife and I cruise 3-4 times per year in a suite, always with the UDP)

Incorrect in my recent cruising experience. Cruised NCL 7 times last year and never had an issue with the butler bringing ANY meal to my room. As far as UBP, don't know. Never get the UBP.

Incorrect in my recent cruising experience. Cruised NCL 7 times last year and never had an issue with the butler bringing ANY meal to my room. As far as UBP, don't know. Never get the UBP.

I too did not have any issue with my butler brining our dinners to the cabin.

It is even listed as a perk on NCL's perk page for suite guests.

On our last NCL cruise (two bedroom suite), the butler told us that he could not deliver from specialty restaurants, even if we didn't want course by course delivery, but just an entree brought to the room. He wasn't the best butler we ever had:rolleyes: I'm guessing that we could have gone to the Concierge and he would have talked with the butler, but we just skipped it and went to the restaurant. ( Usually we don't ask for this, but we were planning an extremely long day of touring, so we thought it could make life easier and thus, we inquired in advance.)

Edited by cruis247g

I too did not have any issue with my butler brining our dinners to the cabin.

It is even listed as a perk on NCL's perk page for suite guests.

The poster was commenting about a friend who is not in a suite but having the UDP and wanting to have his meal delivered to his friend's suite. In that case it would not be an included charge.

On our last NCL cruise (two bedroom suite), the butler told us that he could not deliver from specialty restaurants, even if we didn't want course by course delivery, but just an entree brought to the room. He wasn't the best butler we ever had:rolleyes: I'm guessing that we could have gone to the Concierge and he would have talked with the butler, but we just skipped it and went to the restaurant. ( Usually we don't ask for this, but we were planning an extremely long day of touring, so we thought it could make life easier and thus, we inquired in advance.)

That absolutely should not have happened. Your butler just didn't want the extra work. On our last cruise, we had dinner in our suite with friends. Our Butler brought our meals. We even had one meal from Cagney's, one from Orchid Garden and two from the Main dining room. The Butler delivered them all at the same time. I'm sure it took some planning on his part and we appreciated it. He was a GREAT butler. His name was Putu. If you ever get him be prepared to be spoiled!

The poster was commenting about a friend who is not in a suite but having the UDP and wanting to have his meal delivered to his friend's suite. In that case it would not be an included charge.

I would ask your butler if he would mind bringing 2 meals, since he is delivering anyway, I hope it is from the same restaurant... and I would "strongly suggest" your friend open his wallet as soon as the butler arrived.

another person sailing with me in a different cabin (not haven) read this post. Now he wants me to order extra food for him. The sad part is he also has the UDP. He just wants it delivered. :cool:

Not my friend! This is the post I was refering to. Although if the friend is in a suite (but not in the Haven) then he could have a meal from a specialty restaurant delivered.

Not my friend! This is the post I was refering to. Although if the friend is in a suite (but not in the Haven) then he could have a meal from a specialty restaurant delivered.

Sheesh that caused so much controversy. I was just trying to be funny mentioning my lazy friend.