Forward Penthouse Breakaway/Getaway

Keith.W

Hi, we have booked a forward penthouse on the Getaway and have booked deck 9 due to the bigger room, can anyone tell me how these rooms are bigger ie bigger living room etc . Only deck 9 and 12 cabins are bigger

Edited by Keith.W

There are no forward balconies in the forward penthouses. The porthole in the bedroom faces the front but the balcony is on the side of the ship. You are correct that decks 9 and 12 are slightly bigger only in the living room. But its only like 10 square feet. Its not noticeable from the videos I have seen.

Here is a good video of the forward penthouses. I stay in one on deck 12 in 3 weeks and will post lots of pictures when I get back.

There are no forward balconies in the forward penthouses. The porthole in the bedroom faces the front but the balcony is on the side of the ship. You are correct that decks 9 and 12 are slightly bigger only in the living room. But its only like 10 square feet. Its not noticeable from the videos I have seen.

Here is a good video of the forward penthouses. I stay in one on deck 12 in 3 weeks and will post lots of pictures when I get back.

Looking forward to your pictures. We booked a forward PH, 12706 for our April 2016 Getaway cruise. This past year we were on the Pearl in a FW PH and loved it, although it did have the forward balcony and was a bit windy at times. This year we are in a FWD 2 bedroom, 16001 on the Epic. We seem to be hooked on Fwd cabins:eek:

Thanks for the reply, just as well the extra space is in the living room as that's where ill be staying. Looking forward to the pictures and info with regards to the Getaway Haven. Have a great cruise and thanks for the video