Independence 9544 or 9354 JS?

smaheu11

First, do you currently have 9544 or 9344? Your title says one thing and the body of your post says another.

If you have 9344 I would keep that room. The closer to center hump is really nice and that JS is not a connecting room like 9354 is.

If you actually have 9544, I would probably stay put since 9354 is a connecting cabin. The hump location is super convenient though.

I had 9334 - front of the hump JS back in Feb '14 and loved the location. Did not care for it being a connecting room with door between the two rooms. Even with them both being closed/locked, there was a fair amount of noise that transmitted through/under/around the door. That would of course, all depend on your neighbors.

Dan.

Edited by Dan-P

Sorry I have 9544, wondered if I should go to 9354...

confused i am....:)

Tough call then.

9544 is a non-connecting, port side forward. Plus here is the non-connecting.

9354 is connecting, starboard side midship (back of hump). Plus here, is the location right near the elevator and stairs.

Given the choice of just those two, I'd personally stick with 9544 because the non-connecting stateroom would trump the hump (ish) location for us.

Have a great time. I don't think you can go wrong with either cabin!

Dan.

Thanks Dan..

We stuck with 9544, for now...

:o

Yikes...too far forward for my taste...keep a close eye out for a mid-ship to aft non connecting JS...tough decision but a non connecting one would also be my 1st choice regardless...but would always rather be aft than forward JMHO...Best of luck.