How many hot tubs on Fantasy?

gina1569

There are hot tubs in the family area (which means open to kids), in the adult only area (which means if kids get in, they are reported and get thrown out), and in the rainforest area of the spa (adult only and you pay to use these).

We won't address what the kids were doing in the adult only areas to begin with.......

Whenever we we walked through the family pool area, those hot tubs looked like a crock pot full of little bobbing heads - nothing more than kiddie stew! :eek: No adults were to be seen supervising.

We enjoyed the hot tub in the adult area - never saw any children in the area other than a brief pass though once in a while. The hot tub was clean, hot, and rarely crowded.

There are also two smaller hot tubs in the rainforest spa area. These are adult-only and you need to purchase a pass $. They are only for two people, but are very nice.

Does the Dream also have a hot tub in the Adults-only area? Some wording in one of the guidebooks I've read was a little ambiguous (they used the word 'whirlpool') and made it sound like they installed a bar 'instead'.

Actually, I'll just paste it:

"The adults-only Quiet Cove Pool is on Deck 11 Forward on both the Dream and the Fantasy. This pool is 4 feet deep throughout. Rather than wasting space on whirlpools, the Dream’s designers wisely placed an outdoor bar, Cove Bar, at one end of the Quiet Cove Pool."

Maybe they mean something else by whirlpool, though.

Does the Dream also have a hot tub in the Adults-only area? Some wording in one of the guidebooks I've read was a little ambiguous (they used the word 'whirlpool') and made it sound like they installed a bar 'instead'.

Actually, I'll just paste it:

"The adults-only Quiet Cove Pool is on Deck 11 Forward on both the Dream and the Fantasy. This pool is 4 feet deep throughout. Rather than wasting space on whirlpools, the Dream’s designers wisely placed an outdoor bar, Cove Bar, at one end of the Quiet Cove Pool."

Maybe they mean something else by whirlpool, though.

The Fantasy has adult only hot tubs, as do the Magic and Wonder. Sorry--I haven't "Dreamed" because we don't like short cruises....but my understanding is that the Dream set up in the Quiet Cove pool area mirrors the Fantasy. Of course, the Fantasy also has Satellite Falls which the Dream does not.

The Fantasy has two family hot tubs near the family pool. It looks like one long hot tub but there is a middle divider. The Adult only hot tub is the saem configuration in the adult only area. There is also a teen hot tub in the Vibe area and as someone mentioned, the rainforest area of the spa also for adults.

The Fantasy hot tubs are right up against the window and have a window in the bottom as well that lets you look down to the ocean below. They are not quite as dramatic as the Catalevered hot tubs on the Freedom of the Seas, but we like them.