Vista Class ships Cabin Cat. F 1001 - 1010

Hflors

The cabins I am looking at are aft of the showroom on the main deck. As I look at the diagram and cabin 1001 & 1002 seem to be larger than the other. Does anyone know if this is true? Does anyone have any pictures or opinions about these cabins? Was there any noise from the showroom? I checked Halfacts and I don't see any pics or info on these cabins.

Thanks

There is a decent buffer between those cabins and the main part of the showroom. There's an inside passageway into the showroom, with a solid wall between the passageway and the tiered seating. There is also a side staircase behind those cabins.

People do use that inside passageway going to/from the show, and well as use the long passageway by the cabins. You may hear some talking just before and just after the show.

That inside passageway empties at the foot of the staircase, with the elevators opposite. There is an open doorway from that area to the cabin door.

I hope this helps some.

We were in F1003 on the Noordam and heard no noise from the showroom.We did hear beeps in the middle of the night that woke us,the staff investigated and discovered it was the dishwasher from the Piano bar that was left unattended after bar closed for the night.This was remedied and we received a plate of chocolates.

This cabin was close to the elevators and we liked it.