Cococay Cabana Only for Grand Suit?

I just called the RC cruise planning department to ask a question about the cabana I just wanted to know if we can reserve one on the ship or if we have to do it when we get to cococay. The lady seemed confused by my question and said the cabana can only be booked by Grand Suit this seems odd to me we are new to RC. We usually cruise with Disney and have never had the issues I am having with RC.

I just wanted to check the information was right because I know I have seen people not in GS say they have used them so is this a new things maybe? Thank you !

There are 14 cabanas on coco cay. They are first offered to passengers sailing in a Grand Suite and above. After that, they are first come first served. Apparently you should go and put your name on a list at guest services on arrival, should there be one available.

They are 200 dollars, and you are allowed to have up to 6 people in one.

(We had one booked for this week, but unfortunately did not make it to Coco Cay due to high winds :( )

We had #4 ( in my opinion the best one) on our last cruise. Mak5 is correct. If you're in a Grand Suite or above the concierge should email you prior to the cruise, you can ask then to be put on the list for one. Or wait until you're onboard to ask.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The barefoot beach over the water cabana is reserved for grand suite passengers and above. The shore excursion number for this is ZL90 and the cost is $250.00. Also the other two listed on the RCCL's website is ZL91 which is $225.00 and the other one shore excursion number is ZL93 which cost $175.00. This information is provided by the RCCL web site for the cruise I'm taking on 3-15 on the Grandeur of the seas.

I'm just letting people know the information from RCCL.

I just called the RC cruise planning department to ask a question about the cabana I just wanted to know if we can reserve one on the ship or if we have to do it when we get to cococay. The lady seemed confused by my question and said the cabana can only be booked by Grand Suit this seems odd to me we are new to RC. We usually cruise with Disney and have never had the issues I am having with RC.

I just wanted to check the information was right because I know I have seen people not in GS say they have used them so is this a new things maybe? Thank you !

The barefoot beach over the water cabana is reserved for grand suite passengers and above. The shore excursion number for this is ZL90 and the cost is $250.00. Also the other two listed on the RCCL's website is ZL91 which is $225.00 and the other one shore excursion number is ZL93 which cost $175.00. This information is provided by the RCCL web site for the cruise I'm taking on 3-15 on the Grandeur of the seas.

I'm just letting people know the information from RCCL.

That's for Labadee.

on Both Labadee and CoCo Cay suites( all full suites, not just GS) get first crack at reserving the 'good' cabanas plus of course one of the beaches on Labadee is for Gold sea pass holders only( Full suites plus Pinnacle)

prior to boarding Suites can, via the Concierge, prebook/get on the list to grab them.

everyone else can inquire once on board generally speaking

Right now showing not available online on my cruise

Went to Explorations as soon as it opened on the Majesty. We were the 3rd one to reserve a cabana on CoCo Cay. Loved it!! I will be trying to get one on Labadee on our next cruise.