Beverage Seminars

jwalk03

From what I remember, they run $15-$20 per person per seminar. The first day on board there is a designated spot to sign up. Both of my cruises, the sign up was in the adult bar area (Europa, the district etc.).

I highly recommend Mixology! We had a blast!

I was going to say $15 before reading the above...so we are in the same ball park. Sign ups on Magic/Wonder tend to be at GS, on Dream/Fantasy tend to be elsewhere (usually one of the bars). Check your Welcome Aboard Navigator (you can get it in the terminal) to be sure.

I'm sure there are reasons that some people would choose to not make an advance reservation and would just hope to have space available at the last minute, but I can't imagine what they are.....maybe see what the kids/family are up to at that time or what else is scheduled.

On most of the cruises I've been on, these sessions fill up. I've even seen them add additional sessions when there was sufficient demand. Book as soon as you are sure you want to attend or you may be out of luck.

$15 is what I had in my mind too. We went in August on the Fantasy and had a great time. One of the couples (well the husband since she was pregnant) had done some pre-class practice plus he got all her drinks from the class so he was well along by the end of the class.