beverage packages

snowmen

Can you get bottled water w any of the beverage packages? What can you get?

Only from the All Inclusive Bar Package which is $56.35/night x the number of cruise nights. Hardly cost effective for water which is about $1.50/bottle. You can bring on board all the water you want, no charges. Also, if you bring a water bottle you can fill it in your cabin, at the buffet or get a glass of water at any bar, no charge. The ship's water is just as good or better than any bottled water you purchase.

Yes, the ship's water is fine except if you have a problem with puffy ankles due to the salt content in the water onboard. I have found over the years when I had the problem that after I switched to bottled water only, the problem has not occurred.............Better safe than sorry!

Yes, the ship's water is fine except if you have a problem with puffy ankles due to the salt content in the water onboard. I have found over the years when I had the problem that after I switched to bottled water only, the problem has not occurred.............Better safe than sorry!

Often on these boards, you will get two schools of thought regarding bottled water.

The first is that the ship's water is equal or superior to bottled water. It is unethical to buy/bring bottles of water because of damage to the environment these bottles cause.

The other is that this ultra purified, ultra low sodium H2O can cause your body to swell. Eating four meals of high salt food daily along with a hot climate has nothing to do with this swelling.

The other is that this ultra purified, ultra low sodium H2O can cause your body to swell.

From what I have read, water produced by flash evaporation

has the same or slightly more sodium than common land

drinking water.

Water produced by reverse osmosis has much more sodium.

From what I have read, water produced by flash evaporation

has the same or slightly more sodium than common land

drinking water.

Water produced by reverse osmosis has much more sodium.

Whether produced by flash evaporation or RO, all sodium is removed. Sometimes minerals are added back to "improve" the taste.

I have installed evaporation systems and RO systems to produce Pharmacuetical grade distilled water. Those systems remove all minerals including sodium.

So do you have a system you take on the ship woth you? How does that related to the ship's water?