Fun drinks with Royal Replenish

MM4M

I am sailing on Indy soon and I have the Royal Replenish package. I don't drink much alcohol, so I didn't get the adult beverage package.

Are there any "fun" drinks I can get?

I can only think of virgin pina coladas and virgin strawberry daquiries...

Any fun coffee or tea drinks you can suggest???

I had this package on our b2b on Jewel last month. I had virgin pina coladas, strawberry daiquiris, mango daiquiris, lava flow and something with papaya that was SOOOO good. I also had lattes every morning and frappuccinos every afternoon, tons of bottled water, Sprite with dinner every night...I loved this package.

Edited to add that my MIL also really enjoyed virgin bloody Mary's quite often with this package.

Edited by dcward89

Yes, you can order anything off that board with Replenish.

I also enjoy virgin mojitos.

I have been known to ask the waiters/bartenders to surprise me with a virgin drink and have never been disappointed. One of them made a great almost punch drink with fruit juices and a waiter brought some great frozen drink - can't remember what they were called, though.

Haven't seen that for 10 months! Hoping their is something similar on Celebrity for our first cruise with them in March:)

We were on the Silhouette last year and it was very similar. Plus they had cakes, cookies and even pies that were no charge. I forget the name of the cafe, but they were across from the ice cream shop. They shared the tables and there was table service plus counter service. It got incredibly hectic in the mornings and around any meal time and people are not shy about shoving right in front of you to get their soy latte before you, so just stay calm.

Yes, you can order anything off that board with Replenish.

I also enjoy virgin mojitos.

I have been known to ask the waiters/bartenders to surprise me with a virgin drink and have never been disappointed. One of them made a great almost punch drink with fruit juices and a waiter brought some great frozen drink - can't remember what they were called, though.

Now that sounds like fun.:)

I've also asked bartenders to surprise me with something and gotten two of my favorite drinks ever. I told one bartender on allure I loved pina coladas but was tired of them after 5 days and he made me a peach and pina colada combo - it was delicious. on quantum, a server in 270 got me a rosewater lemonade which was my favorite drink all cruise.

If you're going to labadee, you can also get virgin labadoozies, which i didn't previously know - we got a cabana this time and our cabana attendant got them for us. Also really really good.

We also did a pub crawl with our meet and mingle group on quantum, and got virgin drinks instead of hard ones. There were so many i can't even remember them right now, but every bar we went to had a couple of specialty virgin cocktails (they're not on the menu, but you can just ask what's good). we tried drinks at the north star bar, solarium bar, 270 bar, schooner bar, and michael's pub. i'm sure all the indy bars can make you something fun and non-alcoholic.

i always get frappuccinos, hot chocolates, and chai (hot or iced) from the coffee bar next to cafe promenade, also. sometimes it's starbucks and sometimes seattle's best, depending on the ship, but they basically have the same type of drinks. they will create things for you, too - last liberty cruise i couldnt decide between a mocha frappuccino and a caramel frappuccino, so the server ended up making me a chocolate and caramel one. i almost passed out from the sugar high, but it was worth it. :D

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLIES!!!

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I am not creative with drink choices, but I will use this package as a way to step out of the box and try some new things!

Here is a list of what I have seen suggested:

Virgin-

Pina Coladas

Peach Pina Coladas

Mojitos (also ask for it frozen)

Strawberry Daquiries

Mango Daquiries

Lava Flow (not sure what is in this)

Miami Vice (not sure what is in this)

Pineapple Blast (pineapple soda with red bull)

Flavored Lemonades (also ask for it frozen)

Rosewater Lemonade

Coffees and teas from the posted board at Café Promenade

*and also the suggestion to have the bar tender to surprise you with something virgin...

Edited by MM4M

I am sailing on Indy soon and I have the Royal Replenish package. I don't drink much alcohol, so I didn't get the adult beverage package.

Are there any "fun" drinks I can get?

I can only think of virgin pina coladas and virgin strawberry daquiries...

Any fun coffee or tea drinks you can suggest???

VERY good question... following.

Here are some ideas for specialty coffees and teas:

Enchantment_Cafe_Latte-Tudes.JPG

I'm sailing on EOTS, and maybe it's just that ship, but I thought Starbucks was the exeception to the drink package and you still needed to pay for those drinks (which would be stupid really). So I'm glad to know I can get ANYTHING off that board!! I also chose the replenish package for me (alcohol for my hubby). Woo hoo.

Before I order these for my upcoming FOS trip, the ROYAL REPLENISH includes the Starbucks drinks?

Right...! I asked the same thing. I thought I read that Starbucks was NOT included. Much the way Ben & Jerry's is not included in dining. I HOPE hope hope Starbucks IS included. I'm getting super excited now. I can't WAIT to go!

Before I order these for my upcoming FOS trip, the ROYAL REPLENISH includes the Starbucks drinks?

There is no dedicated Starbucks venue on Freedom.

However, Cafe Promenade (or other venue) may serve specialty coffees using Starbuck's coffee beans, and these would be included in the Replenish package.

Sorry to highjack the thread, but I am on Ultimate on the IOS in a few weeks and I forgot it included hot beverages. I hate coffee but I enjoy a hot chocolate once in awhile. Is the hot chocolate they serve at the cafe Milk hot chocolate or more like a Cocoa à la Starbucks? I personally hate Starbucks hot chocolate so I would not want to be wasteful by ordering it then not drinking it.

Thanks!