Beer prices on NCL

janvino

:DI have a friend that has booked a cruise on NCL and he asked me the price of a beer on the ships. Well I'm a wino;) and I don't know what a beer costs on NCL but I told him I could find the answer very quickly. Please don't let me down CC. :)

It depends what beer, but I usually pay $5.25 for a bottle of Sam Adams, plus 15% tip. If you buy 5 you get one free.

Can you buy five (and get six) on account and receive them one at a time at any ship venue? I'd like a small beer package but it doesn't seem like they offer one.

Sent from my iPad

Can you buy five (and get six) on account and receive them one at a time at any ship venue? I'd like a small beer package but it doesn't seem like they offer one.

Sent from my iPad

No, you have to buy them all together. They come in a bucket and we usually have one or two unfinished buckets in our room, which is handy for when you want to grab a beer before going out.

Edited by KeithJenner

No, you have to buy them all together. They come in a bucket and we usually have one or two unfinished buckets in our room, which is handy for when you want to grab a beer before going out.

Thanks, sounds like a good plan. Too bad they don't offer a beer package, tho.

Sent from my iPad

Thanks! I don't see that package as an option on my upcoming cruise (Epic TA in April) but will call to find out more and a price.

Update: details at https://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/gifts-and-more

$44 +15% per day seems a lot for this to me since eight beers a day every day seems quite excessive, and that's just to break even on the plan. I'll just buy beer at $5.25 each...

Sent from my iPad

But! It also includes na beverages!

If it included coffee drinks and bottled water, I could see it being more valuable but since I avoid soda (none of us need the sugar, or even the sugar free substitutes...) I don't think it's worthwhile.

Sent from my iPad