The Anthem gets real..thanks Royal

ChipLondon

Our actual invitation was received by email, although I did get a phone call in advance to save the date.

I actually think there may be more than one event subject of course to the ships completion on schedule. I would image they would want to host travel partners as well as the many suppliers and contributors to the building process, along with a spattering of regular cruisers :D

Congratulations! May I ask how RCI invite lucky customers; is it by telephone, email or do you receive a invitation through the post?Just curious so I can start dreaming about mine someday..... once I reach Pinnacle :D

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forums mobile app

I was told that there would be a 3 night on the 15th then 2 x 2 nights 18th and 20th, Girl who works in the TA I use is invited on the 18th but all of my Pinnacle friends are on the 20th but most of them have refused there invites as on Allure TA

I was on one of the pre inaugurals for the Inde which was given over to the Steve Redgrave Trust, they sold the cabins off to Celebs for a lot of money, this was an amazing event as everytime you turned a corner there was another famous face.

Was that not the one I met you on Elizanessie ?

I was on one of the pre inaugurals for the Inde which was given over to the Steve Redgrave Trust, they sold the cabins off to Celebs for a lot of money, this was an amazing event as everytime you turned a corner there was another famous face.

Was that not the one I met you on Elizanessie ?

Oh yes the Indy Naming I believe it was George.

We talked on the phone before we met up on the ship. :D

Oh yes "Barry" from Eastenders, Linda Robson and a whole lot more were on that sailing :D

No actually it wouldn't be as previous new ships have had that many pre-inaugurals and more, in Southampton.

The last two ships (not counting the Quantum) didn´t have any pre inaugurals at all in Europe ;). Oasis and Allure had pre inauguarals only out of Fort Lauderdale. Quantum had one 2 nighter out of Southampton and then serveral ones out of New York.

Celebrity did some out of Hamburg or Netherlands before moving to Southampton. I think both for the Eclipse and Reflection there was one out of continental Europe (Eclipse Hamburg, Reflection Eemshaven) and then the ships had one or two out of Southampton. I think the Silhouette (being named in Hamburg) had two out of Hamburg. Not sure about Southampton.

The last ones have been Freedom and Indy. And the Freedom had one out of Hamburg too.

steamboats

The last two ships (not counting the Quantum) didn´t have any pre inaugurals at all in Europe ;). Oasis and Allure had pre inauguarals only out of Fort Lauderdale. Quantum had one 2 nighter out of Southampton and then serveral ones out of New York.

Celebrity did some out of Hamburg or Netherlands before moving to Southampton. I think both for the Eclipse and Reflection there was one out of continental Europe (Eclipse Hamburg, Reflection Eemshaven) and then the ships had one or two out of Southampton. I think the Silhouette (being named in Hamburg) had two out of Hamburg. Not sure about Southampton.

The last ones have been Freedom and Indy. And the Freedom had one out of Hamburg too.

steamboats

You missed out the Liberty & Celebrity Equinox....both of these had pre-inaugurals from Southampton.

Oasis & Allure didn't have pre-inaugurals in Southampton because no Oasis class ship has Southampton as a Homeport.

Quantum had the one 2 nighter because Anthem is going to be Homeported in Southampton.

Edited by Elizanessie

LOL well someone at RCCL didn't check that out correctly ...the Quantum class does not have a Boardwalk LOL

LOL. I spotted another one: one of the balcony cabins they showed was an Oasis Class balcony cabin, not a Quantum Class cabin.