Email address for Maitre D'

twopats

I know there is a way to email directly to the Maitre D before your cruise to request a certain table wikth RCL, but I am not certain you can do the same with Celebrity. Has anyone had experience in this regard? We want a table for two but not "banquet style" where all the tables are lined up in a row. We are early seating on our next cruise, rather than MDR, so we can get the same table every night. Thanks for advice from anyone who has had sucess in this regard. Trish

I know there is a way to email directly to the Maitre D before your cruise to request a certain table wikth RCL, but I am not certain you can do the same with Celebrity. Has anyone had experience in this regard? We want a table for two but not "banquet style" where all the tables are lined up in a row. We are early seating on our next cruise, rather than MDR, so we can get the same table every night. Thanks for advice from anyone who has had sucess in this regard. Trish

Sorry, but you can't contact directly unless they have given you their e-mail. You can make a request through your Travel Agent or TA. We've been able to reserve a table in Select on some,but not all cruises. I can most certainly understand the Celebrity position.

Imagine that even 10% of guests wanted to amke direct contact. They are busy enough just serving the needs of the passengers on board. It might also be difficult to know who the Maitre D may be. Actually, tables are assigned by the Restaurant Host, not the Maitre D. A specific Maitre 'd will handle table requests/changes on the first day.

Hi Trish -

Using the words "select dining email", I was easily able to search the Celebrity forum and find this relevant thread that discusses the topic you are interested in.

No direct email, but there are options for you depending on what works best for your situation.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2079991&highlight=select+dining+email

Enjoy!

Edited by vulcan1971

If you have booked early seating, then you can simply request the type of table you like when you go to dinner the first night.

I am not sure what you mean by "we are early seating on our next cruise, rather than MDR", since MDR means main dining room.

Did you mean early seating as opposed to select dining?