TAXI Copenhagen Cruise Terminal to Airport

nairnblue

We are sailing on Norwegian Star Miami to Copenhagen April 27 to May 11.

Is it easier to get a taxi?

Do we have to pay in Danish Krone or do they take dollars or Euros.

Would it be easier just to transfer to the airport using the ship's transfer even though it may be dearer.

Thanks.

There is a wonderful poster called "Danish Viking" who can give you the most current info. We did that TA on the Star last April/May and it was excellent. We stayed at Hotel Bethel right on the canal. It sells out quickly because of the great value, but you can try.

The Star was docked at the farthest dock/port so it is slightly more expensive. Take a deep breath concerning prices- Scandanavia is high! If you have a credit card with a chip, the taxi will take that. Many will not take the magnetic strip card, so ask before you get in a taxi. Just get some $ at the dock if necessary. They have pretty good public transportation too.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]I have the same dilemma, I will be leaving on May 13th and was told to get the local train from the pier to the end of the line. From there I can get a cab for cheap to the airport. May take Princess transfer which I thought was high at $45.00. Sam.

I have the same dilemma, I will be leaving on May 13th and was told to get the local train from the pier to the end of the line. From there I can get a cab for cheap to the airport. May take Princess transfer which I thought was high at $45.00. Sam.
I find it a bit interesting, since both the metro and train systems stop directly at the airport.

Some starting information can be found HERE.