Just off POA....Remolded Suites 13th Floor

jvsnana

Would love a review of your week along with any pictures and suggestions from you. Do you by chance have copies of the freestyle dailies? I would love to see those! So glad you had a good vacation! Only 58 days left till I go to Hawaii! I can't wait!

Would love a review of your week along with any pictures and suggestions from you. Do you by chance have copies of the freestyle dailies? I would love to see those! So glad you had a good vacation! Only 58 days left till I go to Hawaii! I can't wait!

Sorry, I did not bring the freestyle dailies with me.

We did 2 ship tours:

Maui...Molikini snorkeling and Kauai...Zip and Splash

We rented cars pre cruise for Maui,Hilo and Kauai through Budget. Had a blast and we were able to go back to the ship for lunch all 3 days.

Not quite about Deck 13, but at this time of year, about what time did it get dark?

Did it interfere with seeing things you planned on?

And more specifically, was it daylight for the entire Napali coast sail by, or at least light enough to appreciate it the entire time until the island faded into the distance?

Thanks.

GeezerCouple

Not quite about Deck 13, but at this time of year, about what time did it get dark?

And more specifically, was it daylight for the entire Napali coast sail by, or at least light enough to appreciate it the entire time until the island faded into the distance?

We took this cruise in Jan 2012. When we were on her, deck 13 was a conference room and a bar.

However, to your question.....don't remember when it got dark, but it was broad daylight when we did the Napali sail by. We had a balcony and got to see it on the return pass.

We were back on the ship long before it got dark, so no interference there at least with what we were doing.

Thanks.

GeezerCouple

Our suite was on the port side and we had wonderful, close views of the Napali coast. We went to dinner at Moderno at the back of the ship at 5:45 and the sun was just beginning to set. We had table 10 reserved by the back window :)

The turn around could be viewed there, but we noticed the return sail by the coast was much farther away.

My photo is stamped 3:15pm, so it was actually 5:15pm Hawaii time when I took it.

20150213_172524.jpg.ac9dfa020e66d9712dbf33dd98a2f817.jpg

Edited by jvsnana

sorry, i did not bring the freestyle dailies with me.

We did 2 ship tours:

Maui...molikini snorkeling and kauai...zip and splash

we rented cars pre cruise for maui,hilo and kauai through budget. Had a blast and we were able to go back to the ship for lunch all 3 days.

glad to hear you had a great time... How was the zip line??? Could you go an do it on you own...? How much time did it take .going in may first time to this island.. Can't wait......thanks

glad to hear you had a great time... How was the zip line??? Could you go an do it on you own...? How much time did it take .going in may first time to this island.. Can't wait......thanks

Zip lining was a total blast! I would book this again in a heartbeat :)

Our excursion started at 8am and we were back at the ship around 12:30. The course was just a short drive to a private ranch.

Not sure if you can book it on your own, but the ship price was actually pretty good.

Kauai is our favorite island...hope you like it too!

Love the size of the deck, thanks for sharing, I have some tough decisions to make now

The Hawaii cruise was beautiful, but very port intensive. I remember the Bahamas cruise was way more laid back.

Either would be great, but either way you will be cruising!!!!

Here are a few photos of the suite :)

OMG the suite looks wonderful. I am hoping to be able to upsell to a SG suite in the next couple of weeks. It would be a SG category on deck 11 or 12. Do you know if the SG's are similar to the one you had?

OMG the suite looks wonderful. I am hoping to be able to upsell to a SG suite in the next couple of weeks. It would be a SG category on deck 11 or 12. Do you know if the SG's are similar to the one you had?

We did not get a chance to see other suites, so I am not sure about the similarities. We were booked into 12500, but decided to switch to deck 13 because of the remodel. When we booked, the SE's were actually cheaper than the SG's :p

I am sure you have done many searches for photos of SG's, but here is a link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1947556

I just checked and the price of the SG's on your cruise have come way down...so much fun to upsell :)