Wash, sanitize ... Allure 3rd week with Noro!

Still a small percentage.

This is the letter in our room on Saturday night.

Same letter we got toward the end of our Allure Feb 1st cruise. Seems like a good idea. They can concentrate on the rooms where someone was sick and give just the usual cleaning to the rest.

Noro Germstar ethyl alcohol 63% (WW) its what the cruise line use. Think its $15 four 4. they say its kills Noro .

Here's an interesting read in favor of certain hand sanitizers:

http://www.stopthestomachflu.com/Home/which-hand-sanitizers-kill-stomach-flu-viruses

Also, proper hand washing entails vigorously washing your hands with soap and water for the length of time it takes to sing "happy birthday" twice, which is a lot longer than I've seen anyone wash their hands!:( I only recently realized this and now take the extra time while hand washing!:cool: A "quickie" wash will not kill all of the bacteria on your hands!;)

We were also on that Feb 8 cruise. There was no Noro that we were aware of. But one of our family members did have a gastrointestinal event, that required a few visits from the nurse and quarrantined to the stateroom for 24 hours. That was one of 6 family members traveling together and nobody else got it. Treated VERY well and fairly by the medical staff on board.

Maybe they just left the restroom and washed their hands in there. Just sayin"

Possibly, but they could be the same folks that just left the washroom without washing their hands. That's why I will wash as well as sanitize.

Here's an interesting read in favor of certain hand sanitizers:

http://www.stopthestomachflu.com/Home/which-hand-sanitizers-kill-stomach-flu-viruses

Also, proper hand washing entails vigorously washing your hands with soap and water for the length of time it takes to sing "happy birthday" twice, which is a lot longer than I've seen anyone wash their hands!:( I only recently realized this and now take the extra time while hand washing!:cool: A "quickie" wash will not kill all of the bacteria on your hands!;)

Not much good comes from a quickie, it is just be a momentary period of happiness. A good, long, thorough rub and scrub is much more rewarding when it comes to cleaning, ;):D