Park Cafe Breakfast Menu

twindaddy

I am thinking of doing the park cafe before doing express walk off on debarkation day, what is the breakfast menu? Do they just have the pastries and breakfast sandwiches? Every post with the menu shows a bunch of lunch items also. I heard rumors of a breakfast burrito?

Also, if we bring our luggage, I assume there is plenty of space to park it outside in central park?

We have three different flight times for our group.....11am, 11:15am, and noon. What time would you walk off, I was thinking 745AM just to be on the ultra safe side. Sailing the Oasis, flying out of FLL.

Thanks in advance...

Edited by twindaddy

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Anyone have recent experience at the Park Cafe on the last morning? Or any morning for that matter? Looks like a good option for a quick bite before getting off the ship, Oasis.

Thanks.

I was on Allure a few months back (Sorry Haven't been on Oasis), and we have walked off each time and eaten at Park Cafe the last day.

It is a much better option than the Windjammer or Dining Room IF you get there close to when they open (Otherwise the line gets quite long).

I really like Park Cafe on all the ships that have it (However Oasis class are the only ones that have it open departure morning that I know of).

Thanks. Anyone have recent experience at the Park Cafe on the last morning? Or any morning for that matter? Looks like a good option for a quick bite before getting off the ship, Oasis.

Thanks.

Did a B2B on Oasis last May, and we ended up at the Park Cafe for breakfast nearly every morning. My favorite place for breakfast on the ship!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

We ate there every morning on our Allure cruise because it was convenient to our cabin and we loved charizo & egg breakfast burritos. Not to heavy and a couple was just enough to get us to lunch. Not a big fan of Room Service or Windjammer breakfast. Hope they still have them, they were YUMMY!

BonVoyage

Dawna

Just last month we ate in Park Cafe on Allure for disembarkation day. They have the full menu as any other day. Bagel bar with various spreads, egg muffin sandwich, various panini breakfast sandwiches, a breakfast burrito. Hot oatmeal and hot grits with various toppings. Cold cereals, as well as various muffins. Apple, Orange Juice, Coffee, Tea. Loved it.

Just last month we ate in Park Cafe on Allure for disembarkation day. They have the full menu as any other day. Bagel bar with various spreads, egg muffin sandwich, various panini breakfast sandwiches, a breakfast burrito. Hot oatmeal and hot grits with various toppings. Cold cereals, as well as various muffins. Apple, Orange Juice, Coffee, Tea. Loved it.

Perfect info, thanks. Sounds like good portable food I can go grab for the family while they pack up the room. Then we can just hit the road to the airport.