Disney Bus to Port Canaveral

Nevada830

We will be sailing on the Disney Dream and are considering taking the Disney Bus from MCO to Port Canaveral. Can anyone share their experiences with the official Disney Bus in relation to comfort and any entertainment provided on board. Thanks

My hubby and I took it for our cruise in 2013 from MCO. I gotta say that we loved it. We had always done the rental car thing and this was so much better. So easy and stress free. It was a little more money than we usually like to pay, but we decided it was worth not dealing with traffic and the rental return hassles. Very comfortable and they did play a video on the way.

We will be sailing on the Disney Dream and are considering taking the Disney Bus from MCO to Port Canaveral. Can anyone share their experiences with the official Disney Bus in relation to comfort and any entertainment provided on board. Thanks

same buses they use for DME to and from the airport and the parks. they play the standard Yay Disney promos.

I find the seats too narrow(close to the ones in front of you) and the backs too high but the lack of stress is worth it

If you are on a Disney transfer bus from MCO to Port Canaveral, you do not have to select a port arrival time when you do online check-in. If you are on one of the first buses out of MCO in the morning, you will be admitted to the port building before anyone else.