Anyone Used Seattle Express From Hotel to Cruise Port?

Luvsnorkeling

By the way, I'm not talking about Shuttle Express from the airport to the cruise port.

Seattle Express is supposed to service a number of hotels near the airport with transport to the cruise port for a very reasonable price. However, my concern is that it will stop at many other hotels on the way, making the trip even longer than it already is.

Can anyone who has used it before fill me in? Thanks!

We've used Seattle Express twice, most recent was last September. First time they were exactly on time......this time around they were about 15 minutes late BUT they called me twice during that time to update us on where the driver was and give the current ETA! I thought that was very professional and put my mind at ease instead of leaving me wondering if they had forgotten us. We stopped at one other hotel and then off to the port. We got there in plenty of time and I would definitely use them again!

I wish I had known about them earlier. We had an inferior experience with shuttleexpress going to the port (not horrible, just long and more $) and then booked Seattle express before we departed on the cruise so they would pick us up on the return. Great experience.

I wish I had known about them earlier. We had an inferior experience with shuttleexpress going to the port (not horrible, just long and more $) and then booked Seattle express before we departed on the cruise so they would pick us up on the return. Great experience.[/quote

What time were they at the cruise terminal to pick you up. Did you have to give them a time to be there? Our ship says we dock at 7:00, although I know it will be earlier. Our airplane departs at 12:30. We have looked into Seattle Express to take us to pier from hotel and from pier to airport.

• 4 months later...

I used them a couple of weeks ago and they were great! They picked us up 5-10 minutes early from the Sleep Inn SeaTac and made one other stop before heading to the port. It took us about an hour from pickup to drop off, but only because traffic was really backed up near downtown on the viaduct. On our return, we just walked out to "Letter R" and checked in with the rep. A bus pulled up within less than 5 minutes and we were at the airport within about 30-35 minutes of leaving the port. Great service!

I used them a couple of weeks ago and they were great! They picked us up 5-10 minutes early from the Sleep Inn SeaTac and made one other stop before heading to the port. It took us about an hour from pickup to drop off, but only because traffic was really backed up near downtown on the viaduct. On our return, we just walked out to "Letter R" and checked in with the rep. A bus pulled up within less than 5 minutes and we were at the airport within about 30-35 minutes of leaving the port. Great service!

How much was it from the Sleep Inn to the port? and what Pier did you go to?

Thanks!

Hmmm, FOund a hotel that will pick us up from the airport, we stay overnight, they take us to the pier the next day and then pick us up from the pier and take us back to the hotel for $189? With 4 of us, sounds like it might be a better deal. Considering $48 each way with the shuttle?

Hmmm, FOund a hotel that will pick us up from the airport, we stay overnight, they take us to the pier the next day and then pick us up from the pier and take us back to the hotel for $189? With 4 of us, sounds like it might be a better deal. Considering $48 each way with the shuttle?

Would you mind sharing this info for others?

• 1 month later...
if you do a search you;ll find many positive reviews of Seattle Express. No one has mentioned that it took forever due to lots of stops.

If time is your concern, look at http://www.flatrateforhire.com which is a flat rate taxi service. They charge $29 to go downtown, $35 to Pier 91.

THANK YOU for sharing! We will be cruising soon and on departure day we are scheduled to dock at 8am and we have an 1130 flight out of SEA. I just called this company and they quoted me $29 for my family of 4. Said to call when ship arrives and they will come within 10-15 min to pick us up!