Anyone know about AlaskaBusConnections for transfer?

uttu

We used www.alaskacruisetransfer.com

Great experience from Seward to Anchorage we used them this past May for their direct option as we had an early flight home...They also have tour along the way options if you have a later flight....They also offer transfer service from Whittier.

Edited by Ashland

Hmm... The pictures they have rotating on the bottom of their site is not their pictures... The one picture is an airport scene, but it's not the Anchorage airport. The 3rd picture has the logo on the side of the bus poorly blacked out. I'm pretty sure that's one of the buses that used to be ran by the Alaska Explorer people.... And there's other pictures on their site that has been poorly photoshopped to hide the company logo...

And they do not list any contact information. That would be a show stopper for me.

My wife & I attempted to use Alaska Bus Connections (They can go by a different name but as I am at work I do not have this with me) in June 2014. We booked & paid for them to pick us up at Whittier and take us to Anchorage via the wildlife centre. We got off the Island Princess at 8am and were to meet them at 8.45am. They didn't show up.

At 9am we rang them and it only went to answer phone, we tried several more times and the same result. By this time we were panicking but managed to get a lift with an other company - Park Connections.

When we got to Anchorage we checked our e-mails and they had left a message at 9.10am saying they couldn't pick us up and to find and lift.

I put all this and more info on trip adviser in Late June 2014.

I would not recommend them to anyone