kids sail free

bfamily4

how often does RCI have this promotion? i know that they have the bogoho right now. are there better promotions out there? also, if you book with them can you cancel at x number of days before your cruise and get a full refund?

They ran the KSF promo twice last year. Cypurrent BOGOHO sale prices ae inflated, who knows what will be next and whether or not it will be a good deal.

North American bookings can be cancelled without penalty anytime prior to final payment date as set by the cruise line which is 75 days for 6 day and longer cruises, 60 days for shorter cruises and 90 days prior to sail date for Holiday sailings. If you book with a TA then you need to check their T&C's as some charge a cancellation penalty.

They ran the KSF promo twice last year. Cypurrent BOGOHO sale prices ae inflated, who knows what will be next and whether or not it will be a good deal.

North American bookings can be cancelled without penalty anytime prior to final payment date as set by the cruise line which is 75 days for 6 day and longer cruises, 60 days for shorter cruises and 90 days prior to sail date for Holiday sailings. If you book with a TA then you need to check their T&C's as some charge a cancellation penalty.

thanks! I see that you're from canada. do they have special deals for canadians like disney does?

thanks! I see that you're from canada. do they have special deals for canadians like disney does?

We've been able to find a few good residency rates every now and then. Royal actually does it by province rather than country.

If your Canadian you need to check out this thread. Great deal on buying OBC at only a 110% exchange rate.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2159570&highlight=canadian+cruisers

Edited by Ourusualbeach

As mentioned it is by Province. We were able to get some extra OBC on our last cruise being from New Brunswick. I am not sure what other Provinces that same offer would apply.

My last cruise and my next two were all booked with Canadian Resident rates. The prices were less than the other RCL "special" at the time.

do you know when the canadian resident rates typically come out?

in general, when is the best time to book? we are looking at feb 2016, so it's low season.

do you know when the canadian resident rates typically come out?

in general, when is the best time to book? we are looking at feb 2016, so it's low season.

The residency rates come and go with no set pattern. They also do not appear on every cruise.

I've found some 18 months on advance and then they disappeared never to return. Others I have seen suddenly appear closer to sailing.

If you go on Royals website and select,

Plan a cruise

Search for a cruise,

Advanced search,

There is a box that lists Exclusive savings. You can enter in seniors, military or law enforcement/fire. You can also enter in your province of residence.

Then enter see results at the bottom.

You can narrow it down by selecting only the months or ships you want to view.

Edit. Just checked. No Manitoba rates available for 2016.

I would book now as you can always get price adjustments up to final payment date if you see a lower price.

Edited by Ourusualbeach