Quick Reflection Report

Jaddy

We were aboard Reflection Feb. 7-14. I thought that those contemplating a cruise aboard Reflection might like a quick report card. In short, the cruise was a resounding success. REFLECTION IS A GORGEOUS SHIP. In any event, here goes:

Ship--Appearance & Design: A

Stateroom(7342)--Appearance & Design: A

Stateroom Attendant: B+

MDR--Food: A-

MDR--Server & Assistant: A-

MDR--Wine Steward: C+

Lawn Club--Food: A

Oceanview Buffet: B

Embarkation: A

Disembarkation: A

Entertainment: C-

Guest Relations: A

Crew/Staff: A

Cruise Director: B

Misc. Comments: If you like lamb, go to Lawn Club and order the lamb chops. The best I have ever eaten. The food in the MDR was much better than we had expected. The new brand of coffee served throughout the ship was very good. The cheesecake served for dessert in the MDR every nite was exceptionally good. Bar service during peak times was slow and needs better staffing. The ship is beautiful. The artwork in the staircases is wonderful. Do yourself a favor and start at the top of the staircases and work your way down. I think I took over 2 hours doing that one day taking pictures along the way. Lastly, the only downer was the next to awful entertainment. In comparison, the entertainment on the Equinox last winter, and on the Constellation T/A this fall, was surprisingly good.

OVERALL GRADE: A-

VALUE FOR MONEY: A

GOOD JOB CELEBRITY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Hope this helps. Any questions?

We were aboard Reflection Feb. 7-14. I thought that those contemplating a cruise aboard Reflection might like a quick report card. In short, the cruise was a resounding success. REFLECTION IS A GORGEOUS SHIP. In any event, here goes:

Ship--Appearance & Design: A

Stateroom(7342)--Appearance & Design: A

Stateroom Attendant: B+

MDR--Food: A-

MDR--Server & Assistant: A-

MDR--Wine Steward: C+

Lawn Club--Food: A

Oceanview Buffet: B

Embarkation: A

Disembarkation: A

Entertainment: C-

Guest Relations: A

Crew/Staff: A

Cruise Director: B

Misc. Comments: If you like lamb, go to Lawn Club and order the lamb chops. The best I have ever eaten. The food in the MDR was much better than we had expected. The new brand of coffee served throughout the ship was very good. The cheesecake served for dessert in the MDR every nite was exceptionally good. Bar service during peak times was slow and needs better staffing. The ship is beautiful. The artwork in the staircases is wonderful. Do yourself a favor and start at the top of the staircases and work your way down. I think I took over 2 hours doing that one day taking pictures along the way. Lastly, the only downer was the next to awful entertainment. In comparison, the entertainment on the Equinox last winter, and on the Constellation T/A this fall, was surprisingly good.

OVERALL GRADE: A-

VALUE FOR MONEY: A

GOOD JOB CELEBRITY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Hope this helps. Any questions?

i enjoyed some of the entertainment on this cruise. the party band, xtasea, was terrific. Claire Vinkesteijn was a great singer and pianist, the ventriloquist was funny. the production company was just so-so. the dancers were good but the singers were awful, especially the fat one. the Divas 3 were like watching amateur hour and the comedian the last night was a typically bad last night performance. all in all exactly what you'd expect on a cruise ship.