Drinks included

tutak

Today I received an email from a large internet cruise agency that claims that for the first time, RCI is offering a complimentary drinks for two perk with new bookings. I couldn't find any reference to the on the RCI website. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Sent from my BNTV600 using Forums mobile app

Today I received an email from a large internet cruise agency that claims that for the first time, RCI is offering a complimentary drinks for two perk with new bookings. I couldn't find any reference to the on the RCI website. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

I cannot find that promo on the website either, but supposedly if you type "beverage" as the promo code, you lose the BOGOHO price, but gain the Premium Beverage Package.

Edited by clarea

Bob is correct you have to type BEVERAGE into the promo field to change it from the BOGOHO to include the Premium drink package. You still can also get the OBC, I booked an OV and got $50 per person (we are only 2 people, the max may be $100).

For us, we were debating adding the premium package to our BOGOHO offer, for both of us it would have been $925, we never have that high of a bar tab, so we were going to maybe add it for one of us. Basically to lessen our bar tab and be able to get the bottles of water. With the new "sale" we paid an additional $536 and got the package for both of us. Now we basically won't have an on ship bill, since most of what our bill was always drinks and bingo....more money for bingo now :)

After reading a couple of threads on the free beverage package promotion, I still cannot figure out how to book it. I do not see a "Promo Code" field anywhere or on any step at the RCI booking web pages. Please point me in the right direction.

Thank you!

After reading a couple of threads on the free beverage package promotion, I still cannot figure out how to book it. I do not see a "Promo Code" field anywhere or on any step at the RCI booking web pages. Please point me in the right direction.

Thank you!

Once you pick the cruise but before you select the stateroom, there is a field to the right that says "Enter Offer Code".