First time cruiser Breeze may 3rd

Sawalz01

Welcome to cruise critic! Most people here are pretty nice. Not me, but most people. :D

You will probably be interested in your roll call. This is a forum here for people who are "in the same boat" (taking the same cruise) to post back and forth, arrange meet and greets, etc. Yours is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2040105

My tip on booking excursions, skip the cruise line's and book your own. There is also forums on ports here where you can look. I just google cruise excursion in_________ (port), and start researching.

Good luck and have a great first cruise!

You're going to love the Breeze... Easily Carnivals best ship... Not to be missed items include: The Tandoor (only opened for lunch, but awesome) Guys burgers, the Blue Iguana burrito bar, Cucina del Capitano (free for lunch) the Chocolate cake from room service (also free) the Taste Bar in Ocean Plaza, Fat Jimmys sea side BBQ (sea days only)

Anyone doing this cruise? This is our first cruise any cruise tips? On booking excursions or planners.

We'll be going out on the 8 day Southern itinerary when you come back. We're really excited about it. We've not been on the Breeze yet, but from everything I've read, you couldn't have made a better choice for your first Carnival cruise. Hope you have perfect weather and a great cruise!

Anyone doing this cruise? This is our first cruise any cruise tips? On booking excursions or planners.

Yes my girlfriend and I are. This is my first cruise and I can't wait:D

There are a couple of Face Book groups with some fun ppl. Some that have been on the Breeze together last year.

Look me up on FB and I will add you to our group.

Pamela Benjamin Wigandt