1 Week Until My FIRST NCL Cruise

biga92

Next Saturday I will be boarding the Norwegian Getaway. It's going to be my first ever non-RCCL cruise. I'm so excited to try another ship and another line after the last several all being on the Oasis class.

Sure, I'm nervous that I'll be spending too much time comparing the two lines and three ships (Allure and Oasis with the Getaway). But ultimately, I think it will be a fun experience. Just hope the Getaway is big enough.

NEXT WEEK CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!

I hop around to different lines. Mainly due to the price and itinerary.

Its human nature to compare one line from another.

Just know there will be some differences...some good, some bad, or just some different is all.

I have yet to find any cruise line that would scare me away from booking another one on them....

I can adjust and overcome. I don't let the small stuff bother me is why I have very few gray hairs at my young age of 55. :cool:

Next Saturday I will be boarding the Norwegian Getaway. It's going to be my first ever non-RCCL cruise. I'm so excited to try another ship and another line after the last several all being on the Oasis class.

Sure, I'm nervous that I'll be spending too much time comparing the two lines and three ships (Allure and Oasis with the Getaway). But ultimately, I think it will be a fun experience. Just hope the Getaway is big enough.

NEXT WEEK CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!

I will be sailing with you. I am sure you will love it!

Come on over to our rollcall. we have a meet and greet set up for Sunday at cagney's at 1:00- all are welcome!