MDR question early seaters

oomwizard

Hi all,

Although Platinum I've never had early seating in the MDR, always, always been late seating. Usually, after dinner I/we get coffee(s) and expresso(s) and linger till we're done nibbling on dessert and finishing coffees.

Question is: I assume at early seating they might require you to "move out" to get ready for the late seating. Anyone ever get asked to leave or is there way more than enough time to never be rushed?

I dont really know with the early fixed time dining, but have you considered doing your time dining/open seating.? You can still go early (or late), and I doubt they would ever hurry your out while you are enjoying your after dinner coffee.

I know that some people dont like ytd for their own reasons, but just think it might be an option for you.

Edited by SMSACE6

I always do early seating. There have been times that we are still eating our dessert when they are clearing tables. I've never been rushed or asked to leave. However, be mindful that you should vacate 5 to 10 minutes before the late seating is allowed to enter so they have time to turn your table.

Hi all,

Although Platinum I've never had early seating in the MDR, always, always been late seating. Usually, after dinner I/we get coffee(s) and expresso(s) and linger till we're done nibbling on dessert and finishing coffees.

Question is: I assume at early seating they might require you to "move out" to get ready for the late seating. Anyone ever get asked to leave or is there way more than enough time to never be rushed?

If we can't do my time dining, we greatly prefer early seating. We have always had plenty of time and never felt rushed due to late seating. We have felt rushed ourselves because we wanted to see a show though.

Last week on the Magic they turned the lights up on Early Seating dinner. I've never seen that in four decades of cruising. We weren't the last ones to leave, it was no later than 7:45pm on both times.

Edited by BallFour4

We have done eS probably 8 times now. And each time we show up at 605...let the herd at the door clear. We order appetizer and dinner and are finishing the main meal right about 7. And we are in no rush. The kids will often get dessert early (when you have younger they keep them a course ahead, thus eating dessert with parent entrees so they can make camp at 7) and head out. We order dessert and coffee and are still done by 730. Does make it hard to hit the early comedy show, but other than that, you have the rest of the evening. It's quite nice,

Sent from my iPad using Forums