Reasons for why you cruise?

COCKYMARK

Some people live to complain, anyone that says they couldn't find anything to eat on a cruise has major issues with life. If something isn't good, ask for something else!

That has ALWAYS been my perspective. If anyone starves on a cruise ship, that's a personal problem. :rolleyes:

I love being on a ship and sitting on deck, watching and listening to the ocean. We take a winter caribbean cruise every year. We're going primarily for sunshine and 80 degree weather. I think it would cost us much more to go and stay on some Caribbean island for 10 days and after 3 or 4, it would become too ho-hum.

Was just reading the last few posts and I have to agree with the food aspect of things - if you want fabulous you're not going to get it when the food is being prepared for another couple of thousand people at the same time.

The daily ship activities I love as twee as they may seem to others, and Im still upset Brenda from Texas got off the ship before I could get a turn at being the woman. :D

It would be great if we could have five-star food on a cruise ship, but the reality of cooking for thousands of people make that all but impossible, I think. But, as others have said, there's usually enough variety (or pockets of yumminess) that make a meal.

And, to echo others, no work, all play and endless sea, in the end, is what cruising's all about! - musingaboutcruising.blogspot.com.