New to X, MDR question

psternklar

Hello, planning our first X cruise! Can we ask for a table for 2 in the MDR? If so how is it done. Thanks in advance.

Sure you can! If with anytime dining, it may or may not be right next to another table....we've had both. I would think the traditional dining would be set up similarly, but haven't done that in years so cannot say with absolute certainty.

Sure you can! If with anytime dining, it may or may not be right next to another table....we've had both. I would think the traditional dining would be set up similarly, but haven't done that in years so cannot say with absolute certainty.

Thank you. We have anytime and are waitlisted for early.

And you can have your TA request a table for 2 for early dining if you get your waitlist it cleared before your cruise. You can also go to dining room soon after boarding and request to change - there will be a card in your stateroom confirming your reservation - but sometimes it may be totally diff than you T/A confirmed!

Maître ds are pretty helpful for the most part. If you have not had select before on Celebrity I would suggest you try with an open mind and the best thing to do is log into Xwebsite now and make your reservations before you board just in case your waitlist for early does not clear. Print and take a list with you of your reservations and expect confusion the first evening you depart!

I have found lately that Select (or anytime as you called it) has been opening earlier than the 1st seating if eating early is your objective. Have a great time! Bobbi

Don't be upset if you don't get the traditional dining. With the anytime you can choose the time you wish and almost guranteed a table for 2 every night. If you find a table or a server you like you can always make a request for it. It gives you more freedom. We always had anytime and usually ended up dining the same time every night with the same server and table.

happy cruisng 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞