Ultimate dining and beverage pack on the Epic

andre crabshaw

Hi there new to this

my question is they seem to be selling loads of these as a promotion at the moment. When we come to cruise on the epic at the end of November. Will there be more people with the packages than not thus making it alot harder to book the speciality restaurants.

Any views would be appreciated

regards

Andre

Andre, 60 to 90 days before your cruise, you can book your dinner reservations in the specialty restaurants on the NCL website. Once you have your reservations, then it won't matter how many people have this package as your table and time will be pre-reserved for you. I am going on Getaway in May and had no trouble reserving the restaurants I wanted and dining times I wanted.

Hi there new to this

my question is they seem to be selling loads of these as a promotion at the moment. When we come to cruise on the epic at the end of November. Will there be more people with the packages than not thus making it alot harder to book the speciality restaurants.

Any views would be appreciated

regards

Andre

Planning to make restaurant reservations ahead of time as well for our Dec cruise.

• 1 month later...

Hi, could anyone help. We are two friends who have booked 2 studio cabins. We have different reference numbers, so different cruise planner online. We want to book shows/ specialty restaurants together! Whats gonnna happen ? Can you book for two, even though your booking is for one? Could be a bit of a mess? Any help please

Hi, could anyone help. We are two friends who have booked 2 studio cabins. We have different reference numbers, so different cruise planner online. We want to book shows/ specialty restaurants together! Whats gonnna happen ? Can you book for two, even though your booking is for one? Could be a bit of a mess? Any help please

Yes, one person should be able to book a table for two without a problem. The last time I made reservations for dinner I was able to book for 3 although there was only two people on my reservation.

Rochelle

Hi there new to this

my question is they seem to be selling loads of these as a promotion at the moment. ... Will there be more people with the packages than not thus making it alot harder to book the speciality restaurants.

Remember that only the Haven people get everything. If you're in a balcony/mini, you only get to choose 1 of the promotions. And I would imagine (based on the original sticker prices) that most people will choose the Beverage package.

They'll probably be a small uptick in the number of folks utilizing the specialty restaurants, but I don't think it'll be overrun to the point that everything will be booked up before you even step foot on the boat.

Remember that only the Haven people get everything. If you're in a balcony/mini, you only get to choose 1 of the promotions. And I would imagine (based on the original sticker prices) that most people will choose the Beverage package.

They'll probably be a small uptick in the number of folks utilizing the specialty restaurants, but I don't think it'll be overrun to the point that everything will be booked up before you even step foot on the boat.

We are booked in a mini suite and got both the drinks package and the speciality restaurant package.

I am hoping that the free packages won't make too much of a difference.

We will make reservations ahead of the cruise but, as we haven't eaten in any of the alternative restaurants yet, we won't know which ones to book more than once!