Request Jade Oceanview room photos

wildwanderer

We booked 8th floor Oceanview on the Jade instead of our balcony. However I have searched and be unable to find any pictures if someone could share I would be grateful. Sort of nervous we really love fresh air but with two little (monkeys)ones felt a bit safer without the balcony. Thanks in advance.

Not knowing your specific cabin assignment, the interior layouts of its sister ships for the typical "picture window" oceanview cabins, the Jewel & the Gem are basically the same - whether it's on deck 4, 5 or 8. Try searching for them here - we had a porthole window on Gem's deck 4 and one on deck 8 AFT on the Jewel (pix under my SIGnature links)

Here's one for the GEM on deck 8 -

Another one for the Jade's deck 5 -

With 4 to a cabin, yours will have a pullman bed from the wall, and a trestle (riser) bed that's normally stored under the 2 main beds (and set up together as a full/queen) The 3 lower beds together will fit tightly, essentially wall-to-wall and depending on the age of the 2 kids, they might be able to share it together without going to the Pullman (and, leave that in the up/stored position) As for storage, plenty of shelves and keep the suitcases under the bed or in the closet.

Thanks so much I think we are going to have to change up to a balcony there just is no wiggle room and no couch will be difficult to deal with we really spend enough time in the cabin to make it worth the change.

Thanks again you all are great. 🌝

I agree smart move; balcony will be great