Do not book a Beach Massage on Cococay

kayjo

Just a heads up for anyone booking a beach massage on Cococay. I had visions of a relaxing beach massage like I had seen on the RCCL commercials. NOT.

This one takes place in a concrete room behind a bar with NO atmosphere. I was directly behind the bar and could have had a conversation with the bartender or very loud patrons if I had wanted to. It was freezing cold and there wasn't any relaxing music, just the music from the bar. There are very thin curtains that don't completely cover the glass doors, so there was a lack of privacy, and the bathroom for the people using that area was right there. In addition, the masseuse, who had come over from the ship's spa had terrible B.O.

Cococay is a beautiful place and this should have been a relaxing way to spend an hour, not a waste of money.

Just a heads up for anyone booking a beach massage on Cococay. I had visions of a relaxing beach massage like I had seen on the RCCL commercials. NOT.

This one takes place in a concrete room behind a bar with NO atmosphere. I was directly behind the bar and could have had a conversation with the bartender or very loud patrons if I had wanted to. It was freezing cold and there wasn't any relaxing music, just the music from the bar. There are very thin curtains that don't completely cover the glass doors, so there was a lack of privacy, and the bathroom for the people using that area was right there. In addition, the masseuse, who had come over from the ship's spa had terrible B.O.

Cococay is a beautiful place and this should have been a relaxing way to spend an hour, not a waste of money.

Geez....you should complain to the cruise line. That doesn't sound enjoyable at all!