Regal, What time are PAX off the ship?

geocruiser

We are sailing Regal 3/8/15. We are driving to the port. I want to arrive after all the PAX have disembarked from the previous cruise, So, that there will be more parking spot open and a little less traffic. what time should I get there?

The port agent told me Regal should be at terminal #2.

Thanks every one for your suggestions. I have traveled out of Port Everglades on Princess many times. But I have always take the cruise bus to the port. Therefore, I have never take notice of when all the PAX are off the ship because I was not driving. When pulling up to drop off our luggage are there two lanes, one for the buses and one for cars?

We drive straight into the parking garage to avoid the traffic congestion dropping off passengers and luggage. There are two elevators that you can take down to ground level. I know the buses and shuttles are in the same lane going to where they drop off their passengers.

We drive straight into the parking garage to avoid the traffic congestion dropping off passengers and luggage. There are two elevators that you can take down to ground level. I know the buses and shuttles are in the same lane going to where they drop off their passengers.

How hard is it toget your luggage to the ship?

How hard is it toget your luggage to the ship?

I don't think it is hard at all. We have been lucky in finding a parking spot fairly close to the elevators. Once you go down in the elevator you are on the street level. Cross over the street to where the porters are standing to take your luggage. For us, it sure beats fighting the traffic to the unloading area and then having to go back out to get in line to go up the ramp to the parking garage. Then when it is time to go home, we just have to pull our luggage across to the elevators and get to the car. We usually ask for the earliest walk off time and once through customs it takes just a few minutes to get to the car.

Do you geocache?

I don't think it is hard at all. We have been lucky in finding a parking spot fairly close to the elevators. Once you go down in the elevator you are on the street level. Cross over the street to where the porters are standing to take your luggage. For us, it sure beats fighting the traffic to the unloading area and then having to go back out to get in line to go up the ramp to the parking garage. Then when it is time to go home, we just have to pull our luggage across to the elevators and get to the car. We usually ask for the earliest walk off time and once through customs it takes just a few minutes to get to the car.

Do you geocache?

No I don't goecache. My name came from two things. The first geo, came from I have a BS in geology. And cruiser came from my love of cruising.

Do you geocache?

Thanks for the info. I tried to edit the my other post but it was too late.We are going to do it like you said. Park the car first, and take our luggage across the street to the porters. It is funny, all the times that I have been there (other than one time years ago) we have taken the bus. The bus pulls up, we get off and never looked to see what was across from the bus. We tip the porters and then get on board. My DH is so happy to get this info too.