Price reduction

doublin9

Don't know how long it was out, but found another price reduction on my august European cruise. This time I didn't get an e-mail from Celebrity. Just found it by looking at the site. My travel agent called, and I got the lower price with the all inclusive balcony perks from before! Kept my nice room as well. Check your cruise prices! Good luck!

I noticed a $50 pp reduction for our cruise next Fall. Final payment is not due for a while, but I thought I understood that no reductions were allowed or we risk losing the package. Perhaps we can if the booking codes are the same.

These are the codes that we booked under. Are these the codes that are still in play until the 28th?

SUM8-BEVCLINGRAT

SWB3-123GOPROMO1

Only the Shadow knows! Call Celebrity or you TA to find out. The allowed discounts are impossible to figure out and change sometimes a couple times a week. Your codes look like 123GO and that may or may not be offered on your cruise now.

FWIW - recently we had a $900 pp reduction. We were able to keep one promotion and only lost a $75 OBC. Make that call!

I noticed a $50 pp reduction for our cruise next Fall. Final payment is not due for a while, but I thought I understood that no reductions were allowed or we risk losing the package. Perhaps we can if the booking codes are the same.

These are the codes that we booked under. Are these the codes that are still in play until the 28th?

SUM8-BEVCLINGRAT

SWB3-123GOPROMO1

We got a price reduction on our Aug British Isles cruise....Took our TA to phone twice and speak to a supervisor......Since the 1.2.3. Go promotion was on, they gave us the reduction, saved us $400!