Online shore excursions

Speedy55

I have a cruise planned for March 2016 and I would like to reserve my shore excursions. I am asking here because I have gotten 2 different answers from Carnival. The first person told my TA that I can book them 24 hours after I have paid my deposit. Well it's been over 24 hours so I called and was told I can reserve them in June. Can someone please let me know? Thank You

Have you setup your booking in the carnival website linked to your account? You will probably have to do this first. The excursions usually start popping in around 9 months out. But sometimes they come out earlier. So keep checking.

I booked a cruise on Splendor for next February. I went to my online booking (easy to add once you have your booking # if CCL didn't do it for you already) and I already have some excursions up for some of the ports. Yes, I have booked excursions as much as a year out, though many vendors re-negotiate with Carnival around January, and excursions may be added in numbers then. Keep checking - if you see an excursion you really want, grab it! (they do sometimes sell out)

IF the shore excursions are listed on line then you can book them. IF they are not up yet then of course you cannot book them because they don't exist. You can keep watch on line and eventually they will be there.

You need to go into your own booking in order to see them. Sometimes they won't be listed exactly a year out but it may take a few months.

For our March 2015cruise which we booked in April 2014,some excursions were finally available in the end of May 2014, but not all of them. That's when FTTF first appeared. Others appeared slowly after that.