How long to get a shuttle to Park n Go?

shellsd

Hi, I am torn between parking at Port Everglades or at Park n Go. Port would cost $120 for us and Park n Go would be $63 (before taxes). My main concern with Park n Go is how long will it take to get a shuttle? we have a long drive back home with school and work the next day. If Park n Go adds significant time, it will probably be worth parking at port. I hate to just waste money though! Are the shuttles terribly crowded and uncomfortable?

Thank you!!

Hi, I am torn between parking at Port Everglades or at Park n Go. Port would cost $120 for us and Park n Go would be $63 (before taxes). My main concern with Park n Go is how long will it take to get a shuttle? we have a long drive back home with school and work the next day. If Park n Go adds significant time, it will probably be worth parking at port. I hate to just waste money though! Are the shuttles terribly crowded and uncomfortable?

Thank you!!

Greetings

We have never waited more than 5 minutes. There is usually a shuttle sitting in the loading area when we exit customs/immigration. You may sit on-board an additional 5 minutes or so waiting for other passengers, but they keep them running quickly. The shuttle takes you right back to your car and the driver will help with your luggage. We have used them for our last 5 cruises out of PE.

Good Sailing

Tom

We also drove to the port so being able to get on the road was important to us too.

We also used Park N Go and we were very pleased with the service! Shuttle wait times both going and coming back was minimal. We will definitely use them again!!!

Have a great cruise!

It's unpredictable. We had priority disembarkation and we might have been the only ship in port. When we got to the curb there was a line waiting for the shuttle and we ended up having to wait for several shuttles. The savings was worth it though.

We too had a 10 hour drive home but the savings were too good. Lots of shuttles and, yes, you may have to wait for one, we waited about 15 minutes, but the shuttle is comfortable, just like ones at major airports, etc. and the driver helped with our luggage and took us to our vehicle. That, too, was priceless, especially through the crowds and traffic.

We got off of the Navigator and the shuttle was already there waiting. The driver loaded our luggage and we were back to our car in about ten minutes from start to finish. Savings was significant. They gave us a bottle of water as we exited. I am using them again in April.

Joel