Wouls you be comfortable being last off the ship with 1 pm flight?

Christine in MO

We are sailing the Breeze out of Miami in September but flying out of FLL with a 1 pm flight on a Sunday. Would we be safe taking our time to get off the ship? I had really wanted a slightly later flight but the only directly flight is at 1 pm on that day & gets us home at a decent time. I just didn't want to be jam packed with everyone trying to get off early. So do you think we would be safe staying on a bit longer and waiting for the crowds to die down?

For a 1:00 PM flight you need to be at FLL by 11:30 (and earlier is better - TSA lines can be bad there :(). With the trip from POM to FLL taking 45-60+ minutes that means in a shuttle/cab/limo and rolling - clear of customs/immigration - NLT 10:30.

So yes, you can enjoy one last breakfast in the MDR and be among the last few off the ship providing your transportation will wait for you.

9:30 would be the latest I would step off the ship. Sure you could go later, but knowing Miami and the different types of delays you can run into, why stress it. By then most will be gone and hustling for the early flights. So timing could work out well for you.