Reflection & Equinox Suite dining rooms

Gracie115

according to these boards the construction of the new suite dining rooms have been worked on for several cruises now on these two ships. Have either opened yet for guests? And if not does anyone know when they will? Thanks!

There has been once post where someone said that Luminae on Equinox [i think but it may have been Reflection] was going to be used from 23rd [or 26th - sorry cannot remember precisely] but using the normal MDR menu. I have not seen any posts confirming this and, presumably, suite guests on that cruise will not return home for a while yet.

We left Reflection yesterday. The work was completed- except for the new carpet while we were on board. The plan we heard was that the carpet was ti be installed on Saturday while she was in port, and the dining room opened with the MDR menu as soon as possible. Equinox was supposed to open on her turn around day, Friday.

From the outside, it looked nice! I was able to get a photo of the new entrance but that was all.

Likewise just got off the Refection yesterday. Agree with poster that for the first few cruises the menu in the suite restaurant will be the same as in the MDR. Since we were in a suite they allowed all suite guest free use of any specialty restaurants for the full cruise. I thought that was really gracious and totally unexpected. They bought a few brownie points with me because of that.