Bermuda, May 3rd, weather?

agennis

Hi All,

Thinking of booking BA to Bermuda for the May 3rd departure. I have never been, and neither has DH. This would be our anniversary celebration. Trying to get in before hurricane season since we live in Florida and a hurricane season reroute will likely take us right back to Florida. How is the weather in Bermuda at the beginning of May? I am okay if it is too cold to get in the water, but really want to sightsee the island. Thanks in advance for any tips you can share. :D

I like to book cheap and upgrade later.....for those of you familiar with this trip....and inside is currently $499 pp....does it get much cheaper than that? Thinking now might be the time to go for it. Thanks!

I like to book cheap and upgrade later.....for those of you familiar with this trip....and inside is currently $499 pp....does it get much cheaper than that? Thinking now might be the time to go for it. Thanks!

Looks like a great price but remember you don't get any of the specials with an inside cabin. Might want to rethink if u would like the UDP or UBP, etc. you get one with an oceanview.

I was on the Breakaway last year at the end of May and the weather was beautiful, mid 70's, however the ocean was still cold. My son still went in.

I tracked the prices for our sailing and the cheapest I've seen and inside was $499.

Edited by mnjcruiser

If the water is near 70 I am in. I have a place in Maine and once the water hits 60's were in. How long is another question.

We will be there the week after you.

A bad day at the beach beats a good day at work anytime. Enjoy life.