Shuttle 7am from Celebrity ship

mermamasailsagain

I've done searches but didn't find more recent posts from Civitavecchia to Fiumocino airport on Bob's shuttle service at http://www.romelimousines.com . Anyone have feedback on the service and if walking off with our own luggage from a Celebrity ship docking 5:45am would be possible to catch the shared shuttle at 7am? We have a non-stop international flight at 12:35pm and hear we should be there 3 hours in advance to get through security. Don't want to stress too much throughout the cruise worrying we'll miss it! Thanks!

Edited by mermamasailsagain

Excellent service with Bob's last summer at 7 am. We were early and so were they. We self disembarked (always do it now) and were some of the first off. Doing it again this May - you will have tons of time.

Edited by Oliver Wilson

We have a non-stop international flight at 12:35pm and hear we should be there 3 hours in advance to get through security.
The three hour advance rule is really just for flights direct to the United States on US-branded airlines (American, Delta, United, US Air) which use the high security Terminal 5. All others use T3 (including Alitalia flights direct to the States), the international terminal, where two hours prior is generally plenty of time. Edited by euro cruiser

The three hour advance rule is really just for flights direct to the United States on US-branded airlines (American, Delta, United, US Air) which use the high security Terminal 5. All others use T3 (including Alitalia flights direct to the States), the international terminal, where two hours prior is generally plenty of time.

Hi euro cruiser - if I am flying American from FCO to Chicago, do I have to go through Terminal 3 first and then go to Terminal 5, or do I go directly to Terminal 5 which has the extra security measures?

Hi euro cruiser - if I am flying American from FCO to Chicago, do I have to go through Terminal 3 first and then go to Terminal 5, or do I go directly to Terminal 5 which has the extra security measures?

You start at T5, once you are through security there they will bus you to the gates in the T3 pod. You won't go to the T3 main building, just the gate pod.

Edited by euro cruiser