Outgoing Passenger Cards

Hi All,

As I'm getting close to my sail-away date on my next cruise, I was wondering if anyone knows of where one could get an Outgoing Passenger Card: (THIS)

Before arrival at the OPT?

I want to ensure our boarding goes as smooth as possible, I remember my last departure from the OPT we spent about 10 minutes in line waiting for the line for pens to fill out the cards.

It would be great to have them completed so we can just walk right in ;)

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt

Edited by mattson

Hi All,

As I'm getting close to my sail-away date on my next cruise, I was wondering if anyone knows of where one could get an Outgoing Passenger Card: (THIS)

Before arrival at the OPT?

I want to ensure our boarding goes as smooth as possible, I remember my last departure from the OPT we spent about 10 minutes in line waiting for the line for pens to fill out the cards.

It would be great to have them completed so we can just walk right in ;)

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt

We always bring our own pens as there is often the health form to fill out as well. The out going passenger forms do change from time to time as well, so you may have been prepared but with an out of date form.:D

I've tried travel agents in the passed and they don't have any of these (well the ones I tried don't)

I can't see why they just don't have a form you can download on line & complete prior & simply hand this in

Send me an email (in signature) and I will post you some. I collected a pile of them when we boarded in January so should be the most up to date. Not sure how much they change really as the ship was handing out 2012 orange cards from coming back and they were exactly the same as one I had that was dated 2014.

It will not matter if the departure card is the old format or the new, Customs accept either.

I have access to an "endless" supply of departure cards if you would like some sent to you but as long as you remember to take your own pen it only takes a minute to fill one out.

While we are talking about departure & arrival cards, when you leave the ship after your cruise you WILL NOT need your passport, just the orange card if the cruise is a Pacific Island, New Zealand or similar cruise The number of people that go searching for their passports as they approach the customs line holding up everyone else would amaze you........Don't know why the ships do not tell guests about this when handing out the Orange cards:confused: Would make life easier for everyone.

Edited by gbenjo

It will not matter if the departure card is the old format or the new, Customs accept either.

I have access to an "endless" supply of departure cards if you would like some sent to you but as long as you remember to take your own pen it only takes a minute to fill one out.

While we are talking about departure & arrival cards, when you leave the ship after your cruise you WILL NOT need your passport, just the orange card if the cruise is a Pacific Island, New Zealand or similar cruise The number of people that go searching for their passports as they approach the customs line holding up everyone else would amaze you........Don't know why the ships do not tell guests about this when handing out the Orange cards:confused: Would make life easier for everyone.

Or why they don't have the passports handy in the first place.:cool:

Getting off Rhapsody they told us we needed our passport as well. Wish they would give out the correct information.

they might tell you to show your passport when getting off but you dont need to show it

...I have access to an "endless" supply of departure cards if you would like some sent to you...

Thanks mate, I think we've since got some sorted, but I'm waiting to hear back from a member of our group who was supposedly picking some up from the T/A.

We're in a big group (20) so at a "minute" a pop for adults, then the several kids and the other health forms we'll need to fill out, that still eats into our boarding time, and we want to be as efficient as possible.

I'll keep y'all posted :)

A few cruises ago we got extra Departure cards and the health declaration cards, so we fill the Departure card out at home and the health one on the morning of departure...take the new clean ones when we arrive and keep walking through.....we use them next time:D

Great plan.:D