EZAir price drop between final payment and 45 days

compozer

Has anyone experienced a price drop on their international flight after they made final payment and before the 45 day window where penalties would apply?

I saw our fare had gone down $400 each so I called my TA. She got back to me and said Princess rep found an even better deal of $600 off for each but the system would not let her change it. She said we could chance canceling and re booking but there may only be one seat available. Then what do we do about the other one?

A savings of $1200 would be nice but I hate to risk it. What if we couldn't get it and end up having to pay full fare which would be a great deal more.

Anyone ever change theirs after final payment with success?

Thanks.

I have rebooked several times after final payment and Princess has refunded the difference. I don't see any risk.

This is how I do it:

1. Sign in to the booking for your cruise in your Cruise Personalizer on the Princess Website.

2. Click on Flights & Transfers.

3. Select Booking Flights with eZAir.

4. Your flight information will be displayed - Select Add or Modify Flights.

5. Wait a few seconds and you will see your flight with its price. Click on Edit Your Flight

6. Click on Search

7. If a flight comes up that you like better, then select it. Otherwise do nothing and you will keep you existing booking.

I have changed flights twice since I made final payment on my current booking (Emerald Princess 20 day TA to Barcelona on April 19) and I still have about 67 days until the flight from Barcelona to Seattle on May 9. I check daily and won't hesitate to change again if I find a better flight.

Edited by billco

Thank you so much billco. I am a little nervous to try it. The flights are first class, that is why all dinero, Colo Cruiser. And there is a huge difference in what we are paying and what the airline wants for those seats, that is why I am iffy about trying it. No way do I want to pay full fare.

I still don't understand why the Princess rep couldn't do it.

Guess my TA was right.

Just brought it up to try Billco's directions and that flight is no longer available. So maybe there was only one seat left at that price.

thanks again for trying to help.

• 1 year later...
I have rebooked several times after final payment and Princess has refunded the difference. I don't see any risk.

This is how I do it:

1. Sign in to the booking for your cruise in your Cruise Personalizer on the Princess Website.

2. Click on Flights & Transfers.

3. Select Booking Flights with eZAir.

4. Your flight information will be displayed - Select Add or Modify Flights.

5. Wait a few seconds and you will see your flight with its price. Click on Edit Your Flight

6. Click on Search

7. If a flight comes up that you like better, then select it. Otherwise do nothing and you will keep you existing booking.

I have changed flights twice since I made final payment on my current booking (Emerald Princess 20 day TA to Barcelona on April 19) and I still have about 67 days until the flight from Barcelona to Seattle on May 9. I check daily and won't hesitate to change again if I find a better flight.

Dragging up this old thread to say thanks for posting this. I just saved $150 by following your instructions. I owe you a cold one!

Edited by Croooser