Need a quiet spot near port

Jillbus

How secluded? Or rather what does secluded mean to you? How near the pier?

Most of the beaches on the west side are fairly active, depending on how many ships are in port when you're there. Less crowded beaches would be along the lines of the Money Bar and Playa Corona, or Playa San Francisco. Further away via taxi is Albert's and Playa Palancar. But even here there can be a sizeable crowd depending on the weather and the number of ships. All of these beaches have websites you can browse pictures. What you don't want is places with lots of water toys and other activities. These are typically more crowded.

You might ( and I stress, MIGHT, no guarantees) find a quiet spot to park yourself at either El Cid la Ceiba or Park Royal hotel both just to the left of the pier. You can google both and see if that's what you're looking for. You'll have hotel guests around and maybe a few cruise passengers, and there could be noise from ship/boat traffic.

• 4 months later...
This is important so please dont flame me!

I need to know of a secluded quiet spot on the beach close to the Intl Pier.

I know its a busy area but there has to be something.

Considering the dates on your signature, I am assuming you have already been on the cruise. So where did you wind up?

If we decide to book a cruise for the first quarter of 2016, I am struggling with determining what to do in Cozumel. We've been there, and I know that what we want is Isla Pasion, when it was still quiet and undiscovered. (Back when you booked it privately, and took a small row boat out there.). It was quiet, picturesque, and exactly what you needed for relaxation.

We are going to Cozumel in September, we have chosen to go to Playa Chen Rio, its one of the only beaches on the east side you can swim at. It looks spectacular and based on the pictures and reviews I would recommend at least checking this place out, plus its free! :)