Question for the ladies

lovescarborough

Hi. Im interested to know which ships stock which make up brands on board. On our last cruise on the Eclipse the shop had both Estée Lauder and Clarins both of which cost around a third less than UK prices. Our next cruise is Millenium followed by Constellation so will be looking to stock up then! I don't know whether the prices are cheaper for US guests but we Brits can certainly save plenty.

Hi. Im interested to know which ships stock which make up brands on board. On our last cruise on the Eclipse the shop had both Estée Lauder and Clarins both of which cost around a third less than UK prices. Our next cruise is Millenium followed by Constellation so will be looking to stock up then! I don't know whether the prices are cheaper for US guests but we Brits can certainly save plenty.

Hello ..... My grandparents were from Scarborough!

A couple of years ago I left some of my Clinique products in our pre-cruise hotel. The ship carried Clinique but not the shades or formulas I wanted. They also carried Estée Lauder but again, not exactly what I wanted. So .... Don't expect much!

Sheila.

Filey is finer!

Brid is. . Brid.

Have you thought about the shops in the ports? Don't know where you are sailing to but often much cheaper on land.

Back in Filey next week. Do you know, can't wait.:D

You will find both lines of makeup on the Constellation too. The selection of individuals products vary. Here in the US, the price is basically the same, but I do not have to pay state sales tax on my purchase on board.

Hello ..... My grandparents were from Scarborough!

A couple of years ago I left some of my Clinique products in our pre-cruise hotel. The ship carried Clinique but not the shades or formulas I wanted. They also carried Estée Lauder but again, not exactly what I wanted. So .... Don't expect much!

Sheila.

Yes, I had the same experience with Clinique on board. Limited stock. They seemed to mostly promote designer perfumes and the prices did not seem low.