Sorry We Cannot Reserve This Right Now

I'm really sick of going to the RCI website cruise planner and getting the same old message, "Sorry, we cannot reserve this right now." I'm beginning to think the folks who designed and administer the RCI website are the same folks who brought you the Obamacare website.

Have to agree. Keep getting the same old "can't book this now" stuff.

And yes, I've followed the complete guidelines in when to book things.

I'm thinking my ship won't have any on board shows and entertainment...

If I have to book this on board, just say so. Or better yet, don't have it as an option to even try to book it. Retailers say things like "in store only" or "cannot be purchased on line".

Rant over.

I'm really sick of going to the RCI website cruise planner and getting the same old message, "Sorry, we cannot reserve this right now." I'm beginning to think the folks who designed and administer the RCI website are the same folks who brought you the Obamacare website.

Does seem things should be available for booking by now on your 5/3/15 cruise. :confused:

While it may have appeared that we were given an answer (49 days prior to cruise) about when the MTD Reservation process would open, that answer was wrong. In fact, the MTD reservations opened today, 59 days prior to sailing. As to why this was important to me, my wife and I prefer to eat early and this way we were able to get the time slots and reservation choices that we wanted. We are certainly looking forward to this cruise!