CAS..No discounts for suites ? New?

jaja

Do you get comp cruises from CAS? Are u a m or a female lol. Are u serious about joining?

Geri

female...and only comps lately are once a year (slot cruise) ..interior...so I guess I would not help you guys in any way ......

Harriet...see ya in June on the Gem....;)

Ok girls I got the perfect one for 2017. On the dawn out of Boston to Bermuda. 3 bedroom garden villa for 6 people non CAS price $15,007 with our comps this is probably around $10,000 cruise and yes this date is out for booking. That's most likely under $2,000 each

Geri

Ask them if they can extend my comped SE or HD to 2017. Don't forget to say 'pretty please' LOL

Harriet

Ok girls I got the perfect one for 2017. On the dawn out of Boston to Bermuda. 3 bedroom garden villa for 6 people non CAS price $15,007 with our comps this is probably around $10,000 cruise and yes this date is out for booking. That's most likely under $2,000 each

Geri

If we're lucky enough to choose a date that has 3-8 cruise free and book before promo ends maybe even less! LOL

Harriet

If we're lucky enough to choose a date that has 3-8 cruise free and book before promo ends maybe even less! LOL

Harriet

The October 14, 2017 is KSF $15,000 non CAS price for 6. I only gave her 5 names but if we get more people we can add and adjust. She said she would probably call me back tomorrow it's going to involve a lot of mixing and matching lol. I did ask her about extending your H9 or SE she said that she would also look into that

I can't believe we really can do this.

Harriett do you smoke? Lol

Geri

Reverting back to the original issue for a moment -- do you think the Harrahs seven stars 20% discount also is now available only up to a mini-suite? It used to be good for a suite.

Terry

Ok lol. I'll ask about the dawn October 2017 one.

We have me, Harriet, Cathy her mom Rochelle? And need one more

I haven't met you all, but I am very friendly (and normal) gambling girl!! I'd love info if you still need one more. :D

The October 14, 2017 is KSF $15,000 non CAS price for 6. I only gave her 5 names but if we get more people we can add and adjust. She said she would probably call me back tomorrow it's going to involve a lot of mixing and matching lol. I did ask her about extending your H9 or SE she said that she would also look into that

I can't believe we really can do this.

Harriett do you smoke? Lol

Geri

Yes....then no....now yes....by then maybe no!

LOL

::wondering if we should start another thread (so this can stay on topic) called something like 'cruising CC friends' ?

Harriet

Yes....then no....now yes....by then maybe no!

LOL

::wondering if we should start another thread (so this can stay on topic) called something like 'cruising CC friends' ?

Harriet

I was going to say you guys should get a room, but hey, you know.......

I was going to say you guys should get a room, but hey, you know.......

Yeah we are working on it.

We could always set up a ******** account and see if any fellow CC'ers want to contribute to our craziness!! :eek: LMAO

Rochelle