Norwegian Cruise General Trivia! Just For A Little Bit of Weekend Fun!

Hello everyone! Hope your weekend has been good! Many of you may remember the old trivia quizzes I shared a while back that had questions on ship history, company history, and homeports in general. Some of you asked me to make a new quiz that would be a little harder and more interesting. Since I had spare time today I decided to do so!

The trivia quiz is like the last one and is only for fun (not a contest of any type). It is on my personal vacation blog that is only a hobby. I write quizzes like this one only for fun!

Here is the quiz:

http://www.embarkandaway.com/norwegian-cruise-trivia-quiz.html

I hope everyone enjoys it and has fun! Like last time, if I made a typo, error, or mistake with anything please let me know.

Feel free to share your score no matter how high or low!

Hello everyone! Hope your weekend has been good! Many of you may remember the old trivia quizzes I shared a while back that had questions on ship history, company history, and homeports in general. Some of you asked me to make a new quiz that would be a little harder and more interesting. Since I had spare time today I decided to do so!

The trivia quiz is like the last one and is only for fun (not a contest of any type). It is on my personal vacation blog that is only a hobby. I write quizzes like this one only for fun!

Here is the quiz:

http://www.embarkandaway.com/norwegian-cruise-trivia-quiz.html

I hope everyone enjoys it and has fun! Like last time, if I made a typo, error, or mistake with anything please let me know.

Feel free to share your score no matter how high or low!

The quiz doesn't work as well on some tablets. If you use a tablet just know it sometimes doesn't work.

So far the average is about a 60. Some have done well and others brought the average way down! I hope all who have taken it had fun!

Your answer to "Q.7 Norwegian Cruise Line's stock ticker symbol is:" is incorrect.

Norwegian Cruise Line is NOT traded on any stock market. Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (Stock Ticker Symbol: NCLH) is a traded company. Norwegian Cruise Line and Norwegian Cruise Line holdings are NOT the same company...much like Carnival Corp and Carnival Cruise Line are NOT the same company.

Your answer to "Q.7 Norwegian Cruise Line's stock ticker symbol is:" is incorrect.

Norwegian Cruise Line is NOT traded on any stock market. Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (Stock Ticker Symbol: NCLH) is a traded company. Norwegian Cruise Line and Norwegian Cruise Line holdings are NOT the same company...much like Carnival Corp and Carnival Cruise Line are NOT the same company.

Thanks for bring this to my attention. You are correct. I forgot the word "Holdings" on the question, which messed up the answer. The question should have asked about the stock ticker for Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings.

Please give yourself the points! I'm sorry. Most people probably didn't catch this. Have a great weekend!